Which anti-cant device?

What is your preference for an anti-cant device? Ive used the top scope ring cap with a level in it and wasn't super pleased. Looking for some other ideas. Bonus points if it's not overly expensive for a bubble level lol! Add pics if you got them please.

Ive seen evidence of an UM level but doesn't show on their website anymore, was that just a special run?

Thanks,

SC

pewpew69

FNG
They make electronic bubble levels which are honestly super cool. Can't speak to them personally since I haven't used one, but multiple guys at my range have one and they love it. I think they're accurate but I'm more worried about reliability, like can they handle cold weather, etc. I know MDT makes one, I doubt they'd skimp on basic stuff like that, worth checking out and researching.

OP
sierracharlie338
They make electronic bubble levels which are honestly super cool. Can't speak to them personally since I haven't used one, but multiple guys at my range have one and they love it. I think they're accurate but I'm more worried about reliability, like can they handle cold weather, etc. I know MDT makes one, I doubt they'd skimp on basic stuff like that, worth checking out and researching.
I’ve seen those and like the idea but not the price. If they were a little more reasonable I’d probably consider one.

I had several of the Vortex levels. Picked up one from Kenton when ordering a yardage dial. Small lightweight and works great. I think it was $35. Switched out the Vortex's to the Kenton's.

OP
sierracharlie338
Take a look at accuracy first levels. I have them on both of my rifles. I really like them.
I like the looks of their products abut the don’t offer a rail mount which is what I was wanting to try out on this go round. If I’m not happy with the mkm ones I picked up I will either be trying theirs or flatline ops.

squid-freshprints

Lil-Rokslider
Any bubble on the scope will work good, the main difference is the interior fluid, some bubbles will split into 2 or more bubbles especially in cold weather. price or name seems to have no bearing on effectiveness. 2 cents.