Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

C Bow

WKR
Take it from an old man do not do it the young women will worry you to death

ShreckIII

FNG
I gotta get in on this one! I didn't have time to read all 300 posts so this has probably been mentioned but I learned a long, long, time ago in the Infantry to trim up before the field. Less funk, less itching and you can spot ticks easier. Oh yeah, it helped when you when out scouting the bars and clubs before the field too! 😄

Frazier

FNG
I’m manscaped down low on the reg.

never shave the beard, your shot accuracy, sex appeal, and overall mountain skill automatically drops 50%

Ill stick with the medicated gold bond hahahaha started using it on the pave crew its like ice sickles on your nuts and is amazing whe your sweating your ass off

I’ve been manscaping for years. Started after getting chafed and rashed out in Afghanistan. Now I keep it trimmed so the powder sticks better in the crevices. Lol

zacattack

WKR
I’m going to have to read this whole thread at some point.

but on topic, Growing up in the south you either shaved or suffered from swamp ass during the hotter times of the year. It is also nice to put body glide directly on skin rather than trying to grease down a Sasquatch fur coat down there.

So I attempted the nair today and after three applications and however long later my back is clean but my chest is very patchy. I have decided this is a horrible idea. Maybe next time I will take the electric razor to it if it gets this long again otherwise I will never be doing this again