Why is Seek Outside giving gun control advocate Ryan Busse air time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think for some of us, the issue isn’t that Kevin Timm has an opinion that differs from mine on some issues, it’s that in the face of criticism, he tried to cover his tracks.

I‘d assume I have more in common with Kevin than not, but I see it as a major character flaw to be critical of a certain concept or demographic, then not own it when it appears you could economically affected by it.
Read the early part of this thread, the initial issue was giving him a platform. At the end of the daypodcast certainly can make the smartest people dumb.

How are Chinese companies fighting to take away your rights? But no there are plenty of other good made in the US companies that have been in the game longer then SO to support, you know the ones SO copied when they started up.
Is the first question really a question?

They had the same guy on their podcast as well. Not gaslighting going by the products recommend on this thread instead of SO.
Did they fluff Busse throughout the entire podcast? Go look at Busse's Twitter account and then know that Timm's was basically a mirror image before the hero deleted everything. Guy stood up on his soapbox and spread nothing but hate and vitriol and then deleted everything like a coward when it came to light.

You're comparing apples to Christmas trees man.

Read the early part of this thread, the initial issue was giving him a platform. At the end of the daypodcast certainly can make the smartest people dumb.
Whether I’m listening to a podcast, or reading through a discussion, I can assess a certain point within the greater discussion without getting lost in all of the many points being made.

As you know, a discussion and the participant‘s perspective can evolve due to the points being made and the concepts being presented.

If you refuse to consider anything else that’s been discussed in this thread, or the actions Kevin has taken because it’s more advantageous to you and your argument about the initial issue being that SO gave Busse a platform, you‘re missing quite a bit.

You just have to join one of the granola packer forums!! I'm sure you can trade it for some patchouli or squirrel food recipes!

Just go over to huntalk. They have a thread going about this thread. It will sell easily over there. Just watch out when haggling. They’re much smarter than us knuckledraggers here…
I just jumped over to take a look at it, there not particularly friendly towards roksliders 😂

Last edited:
Jumped over there to take a look, there not to frientowards roksliders

I just jumped over to take a look at it, there not particularly friendly towards roksliders 😂
Haha, I made the mistake of looking at it, reminded me why I never look at that forum, reminds me of a bunch of wealthy entitled kids sitting at the country club talking about how dumb everyone else is compared to them.

I will say, it did give me a good laugh 😆 Also, how hard is it to spell Aron’s name correctly while you berate the IQ of another forum 😂 Sure seems like it’s the place many that get banned from here go.

Whether I’m listening to a podcast, or reading through a discussion, I can assess a certain point within the greater discussion without getting lost in all of the many points being made.

As you know, a discussion and the participant‘s perspective can evolve due to the points being made and the concepts being presented.

If you refuse to consider anything else that’s been discussed in this thread, or the actions Kevin has taken because it’s more advantageous to you and your argument about the initial issue being that SO gave Busse a platform, you‘re missing quite a bit.
I don’t listen to podcasts or have Twitter or other social media. They are for entertainment, not information. Plenty of literature available for information. I highly doubt Rogan voted for Bernie in the primary or that he truly wanted to endorse him, but that podcast certainly made the news. I personally feel social media is the worst place to get an idea of someone’s character.

this thread for is entertainment, not a means to decide how to spend my money.

Haha, I made the mistake of looking at it, reminded me why I never look at that forum, reminds me of a bunch of wealthy entitled kids sitting at the country club talking about how dumb everyone else is compared to them.

I will say, it did give me a good laugh 😆 Also, how hard is it to spell Aron’s name correctly while you berate the IQ of another forum 😂 Sure seems like it’s the place many that get banned from here go.
Lol, pretty much.

It seems like they read my OP and missed all the shit that came out as a result.

The point is flying at 10,000 ft above their head.

Definitely a different demographic on HT.....FuddTalk.

I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of the posters that are willing to give SO/Kevin a pass are from Colorado. Two things come to mind from that observation (which could be a wrong observation). Maybe that is why Colorado is the next WA, OR, CA? Hunters in Colorado are willing to compromise. Curious where compromising has gotten hunters and 2A supporters?

Or maybe it's because SO is a Colorado company?

After seeing what happened and is happening on the coast, it seems obvious what playbook not to follow. But hunters in Colorado are willing to follow the same playbook the coast followed. Interesting.

Here is a law in Washington. Colorado you are next. You are super low hanging fruit. Especially when saying anti 2A stuff doesn't matter.

"The state defines “transfers” of firearms as more than just a transaction that changes ownership of the gun. Even loaning your pistol to a friend or other temporary changes in possession of the firearm requires a licensed firearms dealer to perform a background check before you can proceed."

Politics aside this right here is what has got us to the point we are at. Jumping to conclusions, complete lack of wanting anything other than an echo chamber etc.

I fail to see how we ever find a way forward on contentious issues by talking only with people we 100% agree with. A podcast is a discussion maybe having more discussions would benefit us all.

As a disclaimer I agree with almost zero Busse has to say.
Busse is an anti gun BHA clown. Its weird BHA members buy off on this,

Anti second amendment laws are ALWAYS followed with closing down hunting seasons and limiting opportunities for American sportsmen . Look at California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado ....

Last edited:
I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of the posters that are willing to give SO/Kevin a pass are from Colorado. Two things come to mind from that observation (which could be a wrong observation). Maybe that is why Colorado is the next WA, OR, CA? Hunters in Colorado are willing to compromise. Curious where compromising has gotten hunters and 2A supporters?

Or maybe it's because SO is a Colorado company?

After seeing what happened and is happening on the coast, it seems obvious what playbook not to follow. But hunters in Colorado are willing to follow the same playbook the coast followed. Interesting.

Here is a law in Washington. Colorado you are next. You are super low hanging fruit. Especially when saying anti 2A stuff doesn't matter.

"The state defines “transfers” of firearms as more than just a transaction that changes ownership of the gun. Even loaning your pistol to a friend or other temporary changes in possession of the firearm requires a licensed firearms dealer to perform a background check before you can proceed."
Could also be we have had more exposure to Kevin in real life,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back