Wildcat Composites Current Shipping Policy

packer58

WKR
I spoke with Wildcat Composites the other day and they are still not shipping to the lower 48 due to their insurance carrier. I really have my eye on one of their stocks but they can't ship it here.
I'm trying to think outside the box a little and work around there shipping policy........

Not really sure how to ask the question other than just ask it, are there any Canadians here that would play the role of the middle man and then ship it to the states ?? In other words, i purchase the stock and have it sent to a Canadian resident then "and make it worth there while" ship the stock to me ?? Not sure about Canadian customs but i'm relatively sure it's legal.

I know this is an odd request but any Canadians here can PM me with there thoughts.

Thanks in advance

Edit, I should have added......Moderators, if this is out of line or against the rules please remove...

Last edited:

sndmn11

WKR
I sent several emails to them over the winter with no response. I was considering having my wife bring one or two back when she goes to Canada for a wedding this summer and what that might entail.

OP
P

packer58

WKR
I sent several emails to them over the winter with no response. I was considering having my wife bring one or two back when she goes to Canada for a wedding this summer and what that might entail.
Give him a call, he was very easy to talk to and explained the shipping issue.

Gutshotem

WKR
In on this one for a possible solution. I emailed wildcat last week and was told the same thing regarding the insurance policy.

Now if @TeamAllterra would start putting stocks out again, this would all be a moot point.

Wrongside

WKR
Give him a call, he was very easy to talk to and explained the shipping issue.
Stuart makes absolutely excellent stocks. Lighter and stiffer than anything I've owned or used. If enough Americans keep calling, maybe he will look at making the changes needed.

Last edited:
OP
P

packer58

WKR
Stewart makes absolutely excellent stocks. Lighter and stiffer than anything I've owned or used. If enough Americans keep calling, maybe he will look at making the changes needed.
I’ve heard nothing but good things about his stocks and can’t wait to get my hands on one.

lak2004

WKR
Were you able to figure out something? I'd really like one for a win 70....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Wrongside

WKR
I’ve heard nothing but good things about his stocks and can’t wait to get my hands on one.
Honestly, I’m surprised he hasn’t accessed the US market again. It so much larger than ours. The red tape must be pretty bad…

They are nice enough stocks but honestly nothing to really get hung up on. The stock design is very similar to factory so grip angle very open and not great for much other than offhand. I had one for a while and shot it a lot. It was much harder to pull off shots than with factory t3x and vertical grip. I bought from wildcat when the insurance challenges hit and he almost had to shut down all together. Very doubtful you will see shipping down south anytime soon if ever again.

Wrongside

WKR
They are nice enough stocks but honestly nothing to really get hung up on. The stock design is very similar to factory so grip angle very open and not great for much other than offhand. I had one for a while and shot it a lot. It was much harder to pull off shots than with factory t3x and vertical grip. I bought from wildcat when the insurance challenges hit and he almost had to shut down all together. Very doubtful you will see shipping down south anytime soon if ever again.
I hear what you're saying, but rifle stocks ergos are definitely subjective. Preferences will vary. I shoot a variety of platforms- from full vertical competitions rigs to very old school, traditional stocks. The Wildcat ergos don't bother me at all.

And what else comes in at 20-22ozs and that strong & rigid? I think that's the real selling point of his stocks.

Last edited: