Wiser Precision BA-7 Sparrow bino adapter.

180ls1

WKR
I’ve tried it on black diamond as well as cascade mountain tech poles. It works best on the cascade poles but totally serviceable on the black diamond. I can pan left and right using my eyes to move the binos and keep my hands down lower on the pole supported by my knees for more stability. For me it’s quite a bit steadier than on the handle
0200842cf5261b95c8e4314002ea161a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. So it somewhat "locks/wedges in" and it's not just wobbly sitting on top?

Grundy53

WKR
Just got my sparrow in the mail today, love that it mounts in the center of the binos, this always bugged me about my aziak.

For those with a dual bridge bino like the swaro EL, you’ll have to unthread the strap to get it around, which the directions clearly say NOT to do, and I know why now haha. It’s a bit tough to get the strap back through the tensioning rod if you pull it all the way out, I did get it back in though and installed on my ELs.

I also noticed the contour of the aluminum base is a tighter radius than my ELs and I worrry the edges are gonna dig into the armor and permanently dent them. We’ll see what happens.

Overall they are slick and I love that in the bino harness the sparrow kinda pushes them forward a tiny bit and actually helps with gripping them and pulling them out of the harness while still being very smooth in and out. I also love the trekking pole hole to throw them up quick if in a pinch.

9dcdafe0e41cb54e56d8aae5879e908f.jpg

0df8510a6e902fd818944fc186fc4857.jpg

I had to do the same for my ELs also. I was worried after ready the directions. Lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

S&S just released a great video as well on how to put it on various bino types which is great. There’s a much easier way to get the strap back into the tensioning rod than the way I did it

Frogman77

FNG
I mounted one to my el ranges and at first I thought it was going to be off balance but locked into my tripod it’s pretty stable. I think It’s worth the size and weight savings over the cinch…