Wod

@InkedElkSlayer any ticks yet? None here yet, but guessing soon.

4 miles (500’) with my wife and Tiny Elvis

Over the 500 mile hump :D
AFFIRM… I had 1 barely stuck on my shoulder blade 2 weeks ago. I usually don’t have any actual latching on. 2 were stuck to the dog and swelled up on Saturday from Friday’s hike. We picked and combed about 10 others off her Saturday.

We obviously get them coming out sooner than you. Also, when we’re hitting the river canyons, they’re waaay worse than the rest of the country around here. The black rocks with all the waist high brush is just crawling with them.

TripleJ

WKR
Tall muscle cleans: 3 x 10

Tall cleans: 5 x 5

Slow pull cleans: 4 x 3

12 minute alternating EMOM:
odds: 3 deadlifts @ 80% + 10 banded pull aparts
evens: 10 strict pull-ups

12 minute alternating EMOM: (3 rounds)
1) 15 box jumps 24#
2) 15 deadlifts @ 185#
3) Max cal row
4) rest

state637

WKR
Strength
Every 2 minutes, for 16 minutes (8 sets):
Strict Press x 2 reps @ 21X1

Start at approximately 70% of your 1-RM and build over the course of the 8 sets to the heaviest possible double.

Conditioning
Two rounds for time of:
Bike 25 Cals
20 Push Ups
20 Single-Arm Dumbbell Push Press* (50’s)

*For the Single-Arm Dumbbell Push Press, hold two dumbbells in the front racked position, then perform 10 reps with one arm while holding the other DB/KB in the front racked position. You must perform 10 reps on one arm before switching to the next arm – 10 Left, 10 Right.

Push on Monday

Daughter last high school spring break so we head to the farm to turkey hunt and do a little work.
Well he rolled in at 20 yards and caught her not prepared and she missed him.. he stayed in us for 3 hours gobbling but the thunder made him a bit shy.
Ticks out in Georgia.
Did enough heavy lifting for back today.

Truck24hr

Lil-Rokslider
Push on Monday

Daughter last high school spring break so we head to the farm to turkey hunt and do a little work.
Well he rolled in at 20 yards and caught her not prepared and she missed him.. he stayed in us for 3 hours gobbling but the thunder made him a bit shy.
Ticks out in Georgia.
Did enough heavy lifting for back today.

Are y'all making another play on that bird? Good luck!