Would any of you DIY dehydrators sell me some meals?

I realize this may be a long shot but never hurts to ask... I'm very unimpressed with Mountain House and some other freeze dried meals I've had commercially. I don't have the time to dehydrate my own right now. I was wondering if there might be some DIY dehydrators out there that might want to sell me some dehydrated home-cooked meals? PM me if you would be interested and lets correspond. Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't have a dehydrator either. Not sure if this helps, but what I do is buy individual dehydrated ingredients from Amazon (Harmony House, etc) and then just make up meals that way. Andrew Skurka has some recipes on his blog that are decent, and its pretty easy to invent others. Rice, bean, or polenta based meals have come out pretty well so far. Build a bunch assembly line style and store for later. Does take some time though if that's what you are short of....

Good luck.

Yk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

little

FNG
Im in full swing right now making meals for my three man hunting team I was thinking about making some extras to sell making chili macaroni right now blows MH out of the water

OP
darcytribe
I'm interested. Pm me what you have available and what they would cost, thanks!