Would you give up your truck?

Beendare

WKR
Thats right....they want us to give up our rigs for "Climate Change" I chit you not.

the World Bank, Open Society foundation [Soros] and Clinton Foundations want folks to give up their vehicles, Meat and Dairy. Michael Bloomberg is president of the org.

From the article on Zero Hedge;
Fourteen major American cities are part of a globalist climate organization known as the 'C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group,' which has an 'ambitious target' by the year 2030 of '0 kg [of] meat consumption,' '0 kg [of] dairy consumption,' '3 new clothing items per person per year,' '0 private vehicles' owned, and '1 short-haul return flight (less than 1500 km) every 3 years per person.' ...

The organization is headed and largely funded by Democrat billionaire Michael Bloomberg. Nearly 100 cities across the world make up the organization, and its American members include Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Seattle.

Michael Bloomberg, the president of the group, is himself transported via gas-guzzling private jets and limousines, to his many mansions around the world. From Fox News:

Flight records show that Bloomberg's private jets took more than 1,700 trips and emitted at least 10,000 metric tons of CO2 from August 2016 to August 2020, a Business Insider analysis found. A typical car emits about 4.6 metric tons of carbon dioxide in one year.
Bloomberg has access to multiple private jets, but he wants to limit us to one short-haul flight every three years.

He probably pretends he cares about his carbon footprint by buying worthless pieces of paper called carbon credits. His real estate portfolio consists of "at least 11 homes," and he owns a fleet of luxury personal vehicles:

To suit his luxurious fortune, he owns a Mercedes-Benz Maybach sedan. His Audi R8 is the one that shows athletic personification. Like a mandated SUV in the home of every celeb, Cadillac Escalade is tuned in black color. After not getting satisfied with one, he owns another fullsize SUV from Chevrolet.
Heres the link Zero Hedge

Last edited:

Sapcut

WKR
Yet another fake problem created by the democraps so said democraps can come to the rescue and solve said fake democrap problems....at the expense of our freedoms. Maybe with the lack of essential protein and fats they will experience with their ruminant food intake, it will make them too weak and frail, like all other human rumimant wannabes, to carry out their insane human control efforts.

Last edited:

Fatcamp

WKR
I'm buying a flatbed tow rig for this very reason. Make money on my way to hunt by towing electric vehicles that have run out of juice.

This plan can't fail! 😁

49ereric

WKR
I only use my trucks for firewood or hauling the canoe to a remote duck landing.
an occasional trip to fetch something big from a store.
no way would I drive a truck daily cuz to expensive per mile to drive.

Last edited:
I only use my trucks for firewood or hauling the canoe to a remote duck landing.
an occasional trip to fetch something big from a store.
no way would I drive a truck daily cuz to expensive per mile to drive.
I bought an ev after paying 500$+ a month to fuel my f150 to drive to work and back last year.

I’m in a very “lucky” situation where my work lets me charge for free so my operating costs are essentially zero. I’ve found for my personal needs I rarely use my truck. I took my mower to the mechanic last month in it. Could have done that with a small trailer hooked to the euv though.

I go to the range in the ev, have scoured public hunting spots in the ev. My hunting around here is on a family farm with as many tractors and utvs as I need so that won’t be an issue, and I don’t have time to drive west and back anymore so I’ll be flying to western hunts and renting a truck.

I love my truck but I may end up selling it if after a full year I really don’t need it. I’d never tell any one else they had to though. All depends on someone’s situation and what they want.

BadDogPSD

WKR
That's why they are pushing so hard to replace currency with digital money. Way easier for the oligarchs to control commerce. Then you have the corporate dodo heads that want to be cool & woke (looking at you Bud light) willing to take it up the *ss hoping for a seat at the table. Glad I'm old, but worry for my kids & future generations.

OP
Beendare

Beendare

WKR
I bought an ev after paying 500$+ a month to fuel my f150 to drive to work and back last year.

I’m in a very “lucky” situation where my work lets me charge for free so my operating costs are essentially zero. I’ve found for my personal needs I rarely use my truck. I took my mower to the mechanic last month in it. Could have done that with a small trailer hooked to the euv though.

I go to the range in the ev, have scoured public hunting spots in the ev. My hunting around here is on a family farm with as many tractors and utvs as I need so that won’t be an issue, and I don’t have time to drive west and back anymore so I’ll be flying to western hunts and renting a truck.

I love my truck but I may end up selling it if after a full year I really don’t need it. I’d never tell any one else they had to though. All depends on someone’s situation and what they want.
You fixed your gas mower?

Here in Ca they are outlawing gas mowers soon….and you know what they say about how goes CA….

Geewhiz

WKR
They will find out pretty quick that they cannot force others to do what they want. That’s the difference with Americans and the rest of the world. We will not be told what to do if it goes against what we know to be right.
Everyone is a tough guy until they threaten you with your job and livelihood like they did with the vax. Then suddenly all the diehards cave. Witnessed that first hand.