WTB 0 degree sleeping bag

oldgrowth

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My son needs a good bag. I would like to pick him up something lighter weight and warmer than his current el cheapo bag. I am looking for a down bag rated to 0 degrees, but I am open to any offers too good to pass up. I am trying to stay at or around $200 bucks but I am flexible if the right deal presents itself. Let me know if you have something you would like to get rid of. Thanks!:)

rockmail2

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
Check out the Paria Thermodown and Hyke & Byke Eolus...both are well under $200 brand new. I personally like the Thermodown better and I have used both in 15 degree weather. The Thermodown is a little roomier in the shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never used the bags before, so I have no first hand experience, but you might check out Outdoor Vitals bags. They have some inexpensive bags that seem pretty good for the price.

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a look at the Kifaru Slick Bag. They are really nice. I own the -20 and +20.

They will be more than $200 used, but worth it. They do come up on Rokslide and Kifaru classifieds but go fast.

Just make sure it has the new insulation if you buy one used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mkurtz

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 0 wide long slick bag if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Coleman 0 degree that was cheap but it is a very warm bag. About 6.5 lb and 12x18 inches in the stuff sack. I stayed comfortable at 10k feet in a tent second season in Colorado last year in it.

I just bought the Hyke and Byke eolus. I haven’t used it yet but I’m impressed so far. 3 lb. and 8x12 in the stuff sack. As far as weight to insulation ratio it seems to be comparable to bags in the $500 range. They are about $160 and they were having a spring sale the other day making them really reasonable.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I have a mountain hardware bag he can have after I wash it. I used it for ten days in Alaska and it needs to be cleaned. PM if you’re interested.