WTB good pants and puffy jacket

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB good pants

I need some good pants that don't cause irritation from belt loops underneath a pack belt and a lightweight puffy jacket. I don't have any quality clothing yet so I don't know how the major brands fit me however I'm usually a small or medium "athletic fit". So here are my measurements and if it's close to yours and you have some pants or a jacket you'd like to sell, then let me know. I may also be interested in a whole set for the right price. Thanks.
5'7"
130lbs
29" waist
32" inseam

edit: I have a puffy on the way but still need pants.

Last edited:

wchristos

WKR
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have a size small first lite Uncompagrhe Puffy in fusion that is unused. It was too small for me. I also have some size medium ASAT Kanab 2.0 that are unused, although based on your measurements I think they would be too big for you. I'm 5'10, 165lbs, 32/32 and I like the way mediums fit me in first lite.

$200- Puffy
$110- Kanab

$300- set

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have a kuiu large superdown hooded jacket thats brown just took the tags off, only selling to upgrade pack system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo V

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of realtree Kanab 1.0s in small and a medium Cirrus puffy in dry earth, Kanabs are used a bit and the puffy is practically new. PM me if you're interested. I'm the same measurements you'll be a small bottom and medium top through first lite, kuiu tops medium as well, watch sitka some of there stuff runs really small a few of my things are large

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have an Eddie Bauer down vest. Also I have a medium Teton insulated jacket in Verde. I really need to move at leat one. They can layer together nicely. Pm me if interested

Jauwater

WKR
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I have a Kryptek Lykos Puffy jacket in Medium I'd sell for $80. Like new condition. Black.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a small pair of brand new corrugate guides (instill have the tags even) in Conifer I will sell you at a really fair price - tough to find someone who needs small size :)