WTB Mystery Crewcab or other Mystery Ranch bags

ransom87

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking for a Mystery ranch crewcab interested in just the bag or with the frame. also interested in other MR bags for the nice frame, let me know what you have. need medium waist belt and medium yoke

thanks

***** I purchased a crewcab bag and daypack lid from a fellow rokslider im leaving the thread active as I noticed several people looking to sell MR gear and several people looking for MR gear, so im leaving it active for now for you folks. thanks again roksliders.*****

Last edited:

mmw194287

WKR
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've got a NICE frame (coyote) MxM, 6500 + lid (coyote), foliage Longbow, two foliage MR long pockets, OV frame extender, OV belt pulls, two MR belt pockets (coyote), and a box-top pocket (coyote). If I were to sell, I'd be interested in selling as a package, but would consider pretty reasonable offers. If you're interested, send me a PM

Munky

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Crew Cab in coyote with a medium belt and medium yoke I would be willing to part with I also have the day pack lid. Pm me if you are interested.

acridlon

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MR

I have a Crew Cab in coyote with a medium belt and medium yoke I would be willing to part with I also have the day pack lid. Pm me if you are interested.

I'd be interested in some pics and pricing on your crewcab. Load lifters? 208 859 8494 Alan

acridlon

WKR
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Id be interested in some pics. Load lifters? Price?
208 859 8495. Thanks, Alan