WTB tight spot 7 arrow quiver

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Seeing if anyone as 7 arrow tight spot quiver they'd like to sell. Thanks in advance

OP
S

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you 7grnhds, thinking on it but pretty set on 7.. sending you a pm

Pdawg88

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A guy on At has one for sale. It's only 5 days old. I just text him about it and he still has it. I can send you his number if you want it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dan just a helping hand here, I was also dead set on a tight spot 7 quiver until I got one. Dropped $145 bucks on one only to find out it was a bust. The rubber insert at the top pulled out first day and had to be glued in but the bigger problem is the two carbon fiber shafts that connect the top of the quiver to to bottom come so close to arrows 6 and 7 that they rattle and bang against each other with every shot. I can only keep five in my quiver as is. My buddy has the 5 arrow version and his works flawlessly. I'll be in contact with tightspot and I'm hopeful they will exchange me for the 5 arrow version. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Dan just a helping hand here, I was also dead set on a tight spot 7 quiver until I got one. Dropped $145 bucks on one only to find out it was a bust. The rubber insert at the top pulled out first day and had to be glued in but the bigger problem is the two carbon fiber shafts that connect the top of the quiver to to bottom come so close to arrows 6 and 7 that they rattle and bang against each other with every shot. I can only keep five in my quiver as is. My buddy has the 5 arrow version and his works flawlessly. I'll be in contact with tightspot and I'm hopeful they will exchange me for the 5 arrow version. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, that's Pretty damn depressing to hear lol but I'm glad you told me! I guess I'll have to look into it more. Thanks for the input.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Kudos to you MooseBologna99 for telling him all of that as opposed to just selling to him without your provided information.

OP
S

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kudos to you MooseBologna99 for telling him all of that as opposed to just selling to him without your provided information.

Their is know doubt a lot of good men on this sight willing to give a helping hand with information. Gotta love rockslide