WTB WTB used day hunting meat hauler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As title says, I'm looking to purchase a used kit for day hunting and hauling deer. If you have a beat up, stained kit collecting dust that you think would work, send me a PM with what you're asking!

I fit a Kuiu Sm/Med suspension and a tall frame, and would be interested in this setup if someone has one available.

Open to offers of used full kits or everything minus bag if the right price, I'm fine with stains and light damage as I intend to use this until it falls apart. I am living off student loans at the moment so trying to piece together an affordable yet decent first hunting bag while still being able to afford a hunt this year.

smokinf15

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a stone glacier solo 3300 on a krux frame and medium belt if interested. It’s hauled quite a bit of meat but it’s in excellent condition, just some light stains on the bag. Have some accessories I could include as well such as load cell bag, nalgene holster, water bladder bag, hip belt pouches, etc. PM if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
H
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a stone glacier solo 3300 on a krux frame and medium belt if interested. It’s hauled quite a bit of meat but it’s in excellent condition, just some light stains on the bag. Have some accessories I could include as well such as load cell bag, nalgene holster, water bladder bag, hip belt pouches, etc. PM if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM Sent