WTS Kifaru DT3 on Bikini Frame with Extras!

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTS Kifaru DT3 on Bikini Frame with Extras! Now Sold!

Sold! Up for your consideration is one lightly used and in excellent condition Kifaru Pack and frame. I have used this only a couple of times for some day hiking and decided to offer it up to a better home. The accessories pictured are the ones that will ship with the pack if it gets sold. The only reason I am saying that is I have other Kifaru stuff and I think what is pictured is what is listed on the invoice but not 100 percent on that. So once again, the Kifaru stuff pictured is what will be going into the box to you. Some minor adjustment might have to be made on the pack as I am not sure that I put it together as designed. $650.00 Delivered via ground service to the lower 48. Air service will be extra. Paypal or money order preferred. Call, Text or PM is fine.
Alan 775 722 4334

Last edited:

Zricky

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI I went to look up spec's for the dt3 and couldn't find any info on the kifaru web cite, how large is the bag?

OP
O

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Zricky, I forgot how many cubic inches it was so I just Googled Deluxe Timberline 3 and watched a video of Aaron doing a tutorial on it and it looks like it is 4000 cubic inches.
Bruce, Thanks for the lead, I Emailed your buddy.

Last edited:

mauidiver

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MAn!! Cant believe this is still here!! Looks new!!! If I had the money I'de be all over this set!! SOmebody will score on this!! Do you finance? HA!!! Bump to the top sir!!

Last edited:
OP
O

Outhunting

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
mauidiver, thanks for the plug! Sold pending funds to Obarch with one PM as a back up.

mauidiver

WKR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha!! I was dreaming sir!! Glad you sold it!! I was gonna finance it through you. Ha! Anything I can do to help! Aloha!!