WTS: Kifaru Late Season MultiCam w/ side zippers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to streamline my gear, so I have the following items for sale. Please note that I'm located in Canada, but prices are in US dollars and include shipping by a tracked parcel service (Canada Post and US Postal Service). Since these items are US-made, they should be exempt from duties, but please be aware that you will be responsible for any additional fees charged by the US government.

Payment is by PayPal gift or +3%.

I'm happy to provide additional pictures upon request.

-----

Kifaru Late Season backpack in MultiCam w/ medium Duplex belt. Made in the USA by Kifaru, this is the last version of the Late Season before it was discontinued. Comes with two sets of carbon arrow stays: 22" and 24".

I purchased this pack from a RokSlide member, who had Native Textiles (Native Textiles) add a zipper and upper PALs matrix (for pocket attachment) to each side, as well as a removable blaze orange panel. The workmanship is top notch and the pack show little sign of use with no wear or stains.

Asking $475 shipped, OBO.

f3GBJX9h.jpg

SnwWcE0h.jpg

w1B1jkSh.jpg

dfCJJmCh.jpg

Zq0s2cGh.jpg

of3vwxth.jpg

3ajxNaGh.jpg

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My buddy Billbrown's pack =) I almost want to buy it just to say I ended up with it lol. Good luck with sale. Someone will get a great custom pack here.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you can talk SHTF into buying my UL2 I may have to add that to my list of can't live withouts........

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I wish this was a duplex bag. Can't believe Kifaru never offered it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk