WTS: Salomon X Alp Mtn GTX

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
WTS: Salomon X Alp Mtn GTX- NIB

I have a brand new with tags in the box set of Salomon X ALP MNT GTX in 10.5 D in Charcoal. I purchased them new direct from Salomon last month (will include the receipt) and a set of Asolo’s. I like the fit of the Asolo so much that I know these will sit in the box unused so they are going up for grabs. This is Salomon’s top hiking boot and is super comfortable with no exposed seams like their other boots. Total bomb proof lightweight hiking boot. I searched the web and can’t find a pair for under $279.99 plus tax (best deal was campsaver.com). I’ll sell these for $199 shipped to your door.

141kq0.jpg

30rtwqs.jpg

1549g5l.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Mk7mmSTW

Mk7mmSTW

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
They have a good stiff sole on them so side hilling is a breeze as you won’t roll a ankle. But they are not as stiff as my Asolo or Kenetrek. Best way I can put it is they are between a Kenetrek and a Salomon Quest, really nice happy medium. I have the Quests listed for sale also. My buddy wears these exclusively cause of the stiff sole but softer upper so it’s easy to cinch them tight or wear looser with thick socks and they don’t have all the exposed seams like other hikers.