WTS Seek Outside Revolution, Broadwing, and Peregrine

FURMAN

WKR
Revolution frame and suspension 2017 model with new updated belt. Has packed and elk and stag. $290 shipped.
Broadwing 7000 2017 packed the stag $210 shipped
Peregrine 3500 packed the elk with this bag attached $190 shipped.
I see no blood stains. The frame does have the coating scratched off the stays at the bottom. Strictly cosmetic. Great setup but I am going to try the SG Skyguide 7900 this year.
HNbXzhlm.jpg

6etas6Dm.jpg

TCAutm6m.jpg

Hi. What size is the belt? Also, it's hard to tell from the photos, but are the frame and bags the updated version as well (i.e., adjustable meat shelf, gatekeepers, etc.)? Thanks.

It’s small. It has gate keepers. It’s a 2017 frame with 2018 belt. I don’t have any clue if it’s “updated” because I didn’t own an old one. I am unaware of any changes to the frame since purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hipbelt is small? Does SO sell "small"? As far as I can tell the smallest belt SO sells is called "medium" (29"-34")...

Everything still available. It is the smallest belt they sell. Apparently "medium". I did not realize they had the same intelligence as Star Bucks.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Still fairly new to the site. Can you on me so I can reply? Thanks

Frame sold. Broadwing still available $175 shipped for the weekend then off to fleabay.

Back