WY Commissioner Tag Returns! At Least 1:300 Odds

Ha
You were fast at replying! I was editing my question to also ask that a person could win the drawing, and transfer it to someone else before the license is chosen?
Haha. Sorry. Was just on a roll responding. I believe @fmyth and I found out that you cannot sell it, but you could transfer it. So like if you wanted to give it to your dad or son or a buddy, that’s possible. It’s literally a physical form you fill out and send in, so once you have it you can put whoever’s name on it.

The selling of it is a big no no, though.

Glad I saw this before it sells out. I put in for 1. Do they normally cap the number of applicants or is this year different?

Glad I saw this before it sells out. I put in for 1. Do they normally cap the number of applicants or is this year different?
We normally cap the applicants at 300. Nonprofits can do whatever they want using raffles or auctions, but we figured this was a good balance of semi-affordable and decent odds.

Hhhmmm....since I click on the 1 ticket option since that is the only one that is green and fill in my address and card info, but the "Buy Now" button does not become active I assume that they are all sold out? Bummer, but hey that is awesome and good luck to everyone!

Edit: I guess the "Buy Now" button does not get brighter red. Looks like I am in for 1 as well.

Hhhmmm....since I click on the 1 ticket option since that is the only one that is green and fill in my address and card info, but the "Buy Now" button does not become active I assume that they are all sold out? Bummer, but hey that is awesome and good luck to everyone!

Edit: I guess the "Buy Now" button does not get brighter red. Looks like I am in for 1 as well.
No they’re not sold out yet. Likely you have a browser issue. We’ve heard of them cropping up every now and then. There should be about 90 tickets left last I checked this morning.

I mean, as long as you keep your deal under the beer pong table, you might get away with it. 😉

I gave a skim reading of the commissioner license document, and it looks like the start of the fifth paragraph is possibly saying it can be sold for "not more than" what the winner paid. So there is some hope for a white claw payment!

Attachments

• COMMISSIONER-LICENSE-INFO.pdf
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
On my iPhone the 1 ticket was green as a default, clicking on any other choice would turn it green indicating that was your selection.
buy now turns bright when selected.

I’m in for one. What can I say, good salesman sucked me in.

My wife and I are each happy to support the organization and to have a chance in the drawing.

Hoping a Rokslider pulls the winning ticket!

Back