WY Corner Crossing County Attorney not running in 2022 ... buh BYE!!!!!

OP
R

redfish

FNG
I'm confused. Why do you hate this person again? Bc they prosecuted an issue that is high controversial as their role as a prosecutor? Why does this mean she is going to work for that guy?
Obviously, you haven't followed this case and are ignorant of the facts. Here's a fact for you: Jury Pool tainting - "Lego's" had the Missouri hunters ticketed for a separate alleged trespass issueby the Sheriff directly in front of the Jury Pool. CJ19, if internet ignorance was a crime, I'd highly support Ashley "Lego's" Mayfield in prosecuting you (although I and many, many other "hate" this women, I'd "like" her if she had you cuffed n' stuffed).

"Lego's" sealed her own fate yet somehow mustered enough common sense not to run for re-election. We're being facetious about Fred Eshelman hiring this soon to be former County Attorney

Word to the wise, CJ19, S.T.F.U. if you don't know the particulars in this corner crossing case. How's that for "internet Gold", sheethead?

Last edited:

CJ19

WKR
it's right below your forum name
Got it.. I guess I'm not really sure what your joke is.

I'm not sure why people are offended by the term public land crowd. I would consider myself in that crowd.

CJ19

WKR
I don’t need evidence of a crime to not like her. We could just make it that simple. I don’t vote for lots of politicians based on not liking them and what they do in office. No sense arguing about it much more.
Not liking someone is different then posting on a forum that that are corrupt and probably took bribes or kick backs.

bdan68

WKR
CJ19, Didn't the Attorney General of Wyoming write an opinion on the subject of corner crossing and basically say that people should not be cited for it, since it was not against the law? So why is it then that it's okay for the county to go against that opinion and waste tax payers money on a case that was certain to result in the "trespassers" being found not guilty?

CJ19

WKR
Obviously, you haven't followed this case and are ignorant of the facts. Here's a fact for you: Jury Pool tainting - "Lego's" had the Missouri hunters ticketed for a separate alleged trespass issueby the Sheriff directly in front of the Jury Pool. CJ19, if internet ignorance was a crime, I'd highly support Ashley "Lego's" Mayfield in prosecuting you (although I and many, many other "hate" this women, I'd "like" her if she had you cuffed n' stuffed).

"Lego's" sealed her own fate yet somehow mustered enough common sense not to run for re-election. We're being facetious about Fred Eshelman hiring this soon to be former County Attorney

Word to the wise, CJ19, S.T.F.U. if you don't know the particulars in this corner crossing case. How's that for "internet Gold", sheethead?

So you just come on a forum to slander someone with literally no evidence. Got it. Then act tough when someone calls you out. About what I expected. Name calling lets everyone know you have absolutely no argument. You're simply emotionally invested in the case.

I guess the fact you would support a prosecutor who you believe is corrupt if they are attacking your perceived enemies for disagreeing with you on the internet says alot.

Last edited:

CJ19

WKR
CJ19, Didn't the Attorney General of Wyoming write an opinion on the subject of corner crossing and basically say that people should not be cited for it, since it was not against the law? So why is it then that it's okay for the county to go against that opinion and waste tax payers money on a case that was certain to result in the "trespassers" being found not guilty?

I can't recall that specifically. You may be right about the AG thing. I think its completely fine to not like the person and want them out. Vote them out. That's how its supposed to work. My point is that all the accusations of corruption and bribery have zero merit and people seem really insulted when I say that evidence doesn't exist. You literally have people on this forum making long posts about this corruption that goes to the top and the feds are going to get involved at any moment.

Again, I can not like the decision to charge the hunters. I can be glad the trial turned out the way it did and not think this a conspiracy on the level of Qanon.

Thomas11

WKR
Honestly I think she probably got bullied by the landowner from the get go to make the sheriffs office issue citations when he didn’t want to. And then the video body cam told the rest of the story. And then it just snowballed on her w her decisions and things she did from there. She prolly didn’t have bad intentions except to save face. But obviously she was not a very smart attorney that I could see w the actions she took. Look no other county in the state of wyoming would issue a corner cross citation due to the ambiguity of everything surrounding it. These guys covered all their basis w what they did and they knew exactly what they were trying to accomplish. They didn’t accidentally pick this DA or county to try this. It’s been known that this Landowner is a bully there in that county and that the DA would side w him. This landowner picked the wrong fight and now it backfired. Who wants a leftover tag this yr there! Lol

CJ19

WKR
Honestly I think she probably got bullied by the landowner from the get go to make the sheriffs office issue citations when he didn’t want to. And then the video body cam told the rest of the story. And then it just snowballed on her w her decisions and things she did from there. She prolly didn’t have bad intentions except to save face. But obviously she was not a very smart attorney that I could see w the actions she took. Look no other county in the state of wyoming would issue a corner cross citation due to the ambiguity of everything surrounding it. These guys covered all their basis w what they did and they knew exactly what they were trying to accomplish. They didn’t accidentally pick this DA or county to try this. It’s been known that this Landowner is a bully there in that county and that the DA would side w him. This landowner picked the wrong fight and now it backfired. Who wants a leftover tag this yr there! Lol

Gotchya. This all sounds plausible to me.

CJ19

WKR
I'm not sure what more evidence you would like. The majority of the people in Wyoming do believe the case she brought against the defendants was wrong. She did in fact waste the taxpayers money. She did in fact bring a case to court without an actual law on the books prohibiting what she was prosecuting them for. It is speculation on why she did it but i ask what else would motivate her to do so?
I see your point about not liking her and wanting her out of office. I guess i was confusing that with you claiming it automatically meant she was corrupt.

Will_m

WKR
Ok, ill need some help on the law being cited. I was under the impression people are issued trespass violations for corner crossing or some variation there of fairly regularly in WY.

The justice system is supposed to not care what the public thinks. So the argument that the major dont like the judicial proceedings is completely irrelevant.

As far as wasting tax payer money, maybe you're right but if this is the kind of subjective trash you are going to bring as evidence, your argument is going no where.

As far as what else? Literally, that is your evidence? What else could it be? You need to get your act on the road. Absolute magic.

Let me know when she runs for higher office AND this guy gives a big fat donation to that campaign. That is what evidence looks like. Not, "she's wasting money as a government employee" or i dont like her so "whatever could it be".
Damn, I wanted to hate you so bad but this statement:

“The justice system is supposed to not care what the public thinks. So the argument that the major dont like the judicial proceedings is completely irrelevant.”

Is such a fundamental truth and so many people can’t understand it.

Has anyone seen Buzz with his red herrings?
Ooh, good one! Red fish, red herring. Classic wit! 👌

I swear you guys are twitterpated with him. It’s cute to see young love in the spring. 💕

I just can’t wait to hear you scream like Beatles fans when he shows up.

Last edited:
Some of you folks are being unnecessarily shitty to each other on this one.

The AG thing was from like 2002 or 2004. Different AG. My understanding is it makes sense to still follow it until someone says different but I'm not aware of the current AG having an opinion.

It makes me think of an issue in MN, the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe reservation - for something like 100 years the MN governor and AG were of the mind that it was only about 4000 acres. Our current governor and AG are the first of the opinion that it is actually 61k acres and now a handful of communities are all of a sudden on a reservation.

Btaylor

WKR
Ooh, good one! Red fish, red herring. Classic wit! 👌

I swear you guys are twitterpated with him. It’s cute to see young love in the spring. 💕

I just can’t wait to hear you scream like Beatles fans when he shows up.
Is that foreshadowing?