Yet another Onx ?

Ok got my state chip today. I have the 1 yr Premier membership. (Whatever that means as there is no run down anywhere.)

Do I need to buy the Elite membership in addition to the chip to be able to see landownership?

robie

WKR
The membership will give you access to the phone and web features for your state. I just got mine in and the activation code didn't work.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
G
Ok so I can see some state lands when I zoom in w/ the gps. I have nothing on the computer wether I put the chip in the computer or not.

EsteemGrinders

Lil-Rokslider
Ok so I can see some state lands when I zoom in w/ the GPS. I have nothing on the computer wether I put the chip in the computer or not.

This does not answer you question but I feel I should let say something.
Okay If you have a Newer smart phone it is my opinion would be much better off using the OnX app. I was just completely redone and they hit it out of the park. I had the chip for a year and I did not like it one bit. The Newer phones have full GPS use even when airplane mood or out of cell signal. Battery wise I keep a large battery back up that will last 8-10 day of using the OnX app please using the phone for other things. Much better than the chip in my opinion.

vanish

WKR
Do I need to buy the Elite membership in addition to the chip to be able to see landownership?

No, but the layer may not be active by default. The land ownership is the whole reason to buy the premium membership. Elite will only get you more states.

I don't have a chip or know what GPS you are using, so I can't help you with the details.