Yeti Rambler Sticker...humane society scam

Wild Bob

FNG
West of Rough Rider Country, east of the Divide
So, my wife got me rambler as a gift, and I've been doing my best to wear it out. As I was enjoying my coffee the other morning I realized that I needed to 'personalize' it a little bit.

Fine and good, I had a couple small stickers that work well, but I wanted to add to that...so I go searching around on Ebay. Low and behold, my search turns up a decal sticker supplier that sells a whole slew of different silhouette stickers. I browse around on there and find a bunch hunting related stickers and animal silhouettes (nothing that appealed to me, but none the less, they were hunting related.)

Then I scroll down the suppliers page and I see a big notice right at the head of the description section that states, "10% of the sale of this item will go to benefit the humane society of the United States."

WTF!??!

All that to say, watch out where and who you are buying stuff from fellers...they're getting crafty. I know most of us keep a watch on these kind of things anyway, but I wasn't expecting that from a sticker supplier!

Ok, I'll shut up now.

CoHiCntry

WKR
That’s funny...kind of. Thanks for the heads up and reminder to be diligent in supporting those who support us. It’s a never ending battle...