Your Power Song...right now..

Congratulations you might have brain damage.

Meanwhile those of us that get chills have a much higher volume of fibers connecting their auditory cortex to the areas that process emotion.

Nah no brain damage.

I used to listen to a lot of music. Then I started working in the emergency room and constant noise (alarms, ems radio, walkie talkies, screaming patients etc) overstimulated me.

My favorite part of my day would be my drive to and from work. No radio. No noise.

That began to carry over to other activities such as working out.

It’s been 7 yrs since I turned on the radio in my vehicle. Don’t even know if it works anymore.

I enjoy the silence.

Nah no brain damage.

I used to listen to a lot of music. Then I started working in the emergency room and constant noise (alarms, ems radio, walkie talkies, screaming patients etc) overstimulated me.

My favorite part of my day would be my drive to and from work. No radio. No noise.

That began to carry over to other activities such as working out.

It’s been 7 yrs since I turned on the radio in my vehicle. Don’t even know if it works anymore.

I enjoy the silence.
I wish I had silence. Once the noise stops the jet engine turbos inside my ears spin up.

eye_zick

Lil-Rokslider
One Song?

MJ - Man in the Mirror

How about a playlist? :LOL:

A few of my all time faves-

Michael Jackson - PYT
Muse - Psycho
Chicago- 25 or 6 to 4
TOP - Car Radio
Mac Miller - Donald Trump; Knock Knock; BDE Bonus
Sawyer Brown - The Race is On
Eminem - Rap God; Lose Yourself
Queen - Bicycle Race
Green Day - Brain Stew
Nelly - Country Grammar
Beatles - Revolution

Whenever the house is a mess and I need the kids the really clean up all their stuff I put on Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror." Before I press play I say "kids, it's time ta make a change." And they know what's coming next.