SITK “Best all around Jacket”

SITKA “Best all around Jacket”

For all of you hard core Sitka Fans, I need a Jacket to go along with the Timberline pants I’m about to buy. I would like it for mid to late season. I usually wear an XL in jackets and like to layer underneath and would want room. Should I get a XXL? I don’t really have anywhere close by to go look at jackets. Let me know what you guys think. Want a jacket that’s warm and that I can layer under. Thanks!

Last edited:

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my Jetstream jacket. Definitely not geared towards the early season, but more towards the mid to late season. For early season mornings/evenings, I go with the jet stream vest. If you are interested, I have an older, hardly worn 90% jacket in Open Country sz. XL that I'd part with.

I don't do anything outside in sub say 70 daytime temps without my Jetstream. I wear large have it in XL fits over layers nice but isn't huge so I can wear it over a t shirt. Get one haha

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

excaliber

WKR
Jetstream Jacket It runs small so go up a size. I wear mine over a Kelvin lite hoody. Both pieces needed to be sized up. Sitka makes the best jackets. They just get it.

I have the Jetstream jacket and just got the vest.

Been using the Jetstream Jacket for 2 years now in all types of conditions and am really impressed by it.

Love my Jetstream. Great mid to late season jacket, IMO. I have one in a solid color for wearing around town as well. Love the pit zips and the fact that it is windproof. I have it on most of the time during rifle season.