Sierra Trading Post Code

snakelk

WKR
How are you guys finding these codes?

I get emails daily from Sierra Trading Post. Not sure why some of us get these and some don't. I've been on their email list for years so maybe that has something to do with it?

Titan

WKR
We have cracked the super complex algorithm deep within the STP operating system...

Just kidding...I have no idea why we get them. We are just the chosen ones. I don't even think STP knows, according to them, there are no coupons.

snakelk

WKR
One for today: RVT67534

Yes Titan, the chosen ones, that's us, ha ha! Too bad we don't get an additional discount for helping promote sales.

OG1

FNG
Hey, could we get another 25% for today from one of the chosen ones? :)

DougP

Lil-Rokslider
NVM45184

One for today if anyone needs it

Thanks. I tried using this. It shows that it is inputted and describes the savings, but it isn’t taking the money off my total. Has anyone ever had that before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan

WKR
Most likely it is an item that they exclude from coupons. Try adding some other random item and see if it applies. There are some specific ones listed on the coupon rules, but it also has a vague category of "other items".

snakelk

WKR
Like Titan mentioned, unfortunately the codes don't work for all items. It's in the fine print. Here's another code for today, with the details copied from the email:

If you have questions, please call 1-800-713-4534 and please mention keycode NHY9947C.

*$.99 standard shipping when you meet the minimum order amount indicated, before taxes and shipping charges. Use links in email to activate discount. Valid within the 48 contiguous U.S. and APO/FPO addresses only. Limit 3 orders per email offer. Orders shipped via standard ground. Not valid on oversized items or orders for items with extra shipping charges. For APO/FPO addresses, expedited and express ship methods are not available and standard delivery timeframes do not apply. Gift card purchase does not apply to minimum purchase. Not valid with other keycode offers. Previous orders will not be adjusted. Expires at 11:59pm (MDT) Saturday, June 9, 2018. Sierra Trading Post reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.

**Valid for web orders only. Discount applied at checkout on select items; excludes taxes and shipping charges. Discount is 25% off our current listed prices. Use links in email to activate discount. Limit 3 orders per email offer. Not valid on gift cards, clearance and "thirds" items; see our FAQs for complete list of exclusions. Not valid with other offers. Cannot be applied to past orders. Expires at 11:59pm (MDT) Saturday, June 9, 2018. Sierra Trading Post reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offer at any time.