Quietkat 50% off code

My computer found this code. I can't see where it is affiliated with anyone or a pro code. Works on my computer for the Apex pro, Apex sport and Ranger and the Lynx. I hear they are bringing in some new models , so maybe just a closeout. See if it works. QKEP50

Last edited:

repins05

WKR
Code works but will negate the promo bundle of either the extra battery or solar charger and accessories. Great deal though. Thx for posting.

The code looked like it applied to the trailer (and a few accessories). In the cart and until the final checkout step, once I put in my account info then I got a message saying not available to me and back to full price.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

The bike too? or just the trailer?
I was just trying to buy the trailer and some accessories (I already have a pioneer). I read the post above thinking the code was good on the trailer, it showed as 'applied' in cart as I shopped some more so seemed like it was working, but dropped off in final checkout step...if it needs to include a bike purchase to be eligible that may be it.

OP
lazydrifter
Yeah I don't know. I bought a couple of QK's last black friday special at 50% off and when I saw this code this morning I put a bike in my cart and went to checkout just to see if it gave the discount, entered the code and it cut the price in half. I didn't complete the purchase but assumed it would work. If it doesn't work will an admin please delete this. Thanks

Curious if anyone had this work on a bike purchase?

Appreciate the share, just sharing my experience but always happy to try stuff, quietkat codes have saved some of us bigtime $, worth the 5 min try.

Turdle

FNG
I used a different code back in Nov. and it works. But it is only for a bike no accessories, or extra add on's.
I have tried this code and it will give ya 50% off on bike only.

enve77

WKR
I wouldn’t waste your time! The code isn’t valid once you enter your email during checkout. At least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Luke from QK just emailed me and said that code is the internal employee code and it will only work from their system. He isn't sure how the code went out to the public.