Cool Picture Printing Ideas

treillw

WKR
Thinking of printing some wedding and/or hunting pictures to give as Christmas gifts. Any cool ideas out there?

Thanks!

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
My wife works for Chatbooks, I make a book for myself every so often with hunting and outdoor photos to keep to show my kids one day. Its like scrapbooking without the scrapbooking haha. Tons of people get them as gifts like that though.

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
Costco does them on acrylic and canvas I believe. Wal-Mart does them on canvas. and Fractured does them on glass.
I have a little of each, but like the Fractured glass ones best for smaller stuff, canvas for bigger stuff.

JWM

FNG
I like to do the Leather bound printed photo books from snapfish or Shutterfly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
My fiancé found a cool video last year. It was a how to on how to transfer pictures to wood using mod podge. Here’s the link

YouTube

UtahJimmy

WKR
My wife likes Shutterfly. We just got a canvas made for my mother. Took the pictures on Saturday and the canvas just arrived today. Pretty impressive!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

there are some companies out there that will print photos onto glass. they use to advertise one on the meateater podcast but i can't remember the name of it. fractureme maybe.