2 parter! I am glad I am not single, and why does every single woman think they are a 10?

Man i got lucky and meet my wife on accident when i wasn't looking. I will still stand by what my mammaw told me, find one that cooks good then you know her family raised her right.

Now her friend who is 30, overweight, half bald, and wears nothing more than sweatpants and complains all the time about not being able to find a man.

asked her what she wanted and she told me a man no more than 3 years older than her not younger, has a job making 75,000 or more. Doesnt have a kid or an ex wife, she would prefer a virgin. Must seek her out and has to look like a movie star.

Told her good luck youll be living with your parents the rest of your life.

CorbLand

WKR
I am no expert on relationships etc. But advice to anyone out there is don't get married too early. I didn't put a ring on until I was 30. How my brain was at 30 was incredibly different than when i was 22. Ideals, perspectives etc change so much with age. Now days most men aren't mature enough to be married in early 20s. What I see in young people not just women....is that they're incredibly self centered. And...know it alls. Experts on everything just ask them.
Getting married when you are ready is generally the best advice. Sometimes that is 18, sometimes its 35. The problem with relationships is that its not a science. Good friend married his high school sweetheart. They were 18 and 19. Two kids, ~15 years and they are as happy as can be. Know a guy that dated his wife for 3 weeks, got engaged and married her a couple months later. She was probably 18/19 and he was 21/22. ~20 years, six kids and they are happy as can be. My cousin married a dude, dated him for 7 years and both in their mid 20s when they got married. 5 years, two kids and divorced.

Learn to be happy single and dont settle. I got married late by the standards of where I live. I told people all the time that I would rather not get married than marry the wrong girl.

bigv

Lil-Rokslider
Getting married when you are ready is generally the best advice. Sometimes that is 18, sometimes its 35. The problem with relationships is that its not a science. Good friend married his high school sweetheart. They were 18 and 19. Two kids, ~15 years and they are as happy as can be. Know a guy that dated his wife for 3 weeks, got engaged and married her a couple months later. She was probably 18/19 and he was 21/22. ~20 years, six kids and they are happy as can be. My cousin married a dude, dated him for 7 years and both in their mid 20s when they got married. 5 years, two kids and divorced.

Learn to be happy single and dont settle. I got married late by the standards of where I live. I told people all the time that I would rather not get married than marry the wrong girl.
Lol...didn't you just say you are only 32? Kinda proved my point.

CorbLand

WKR
Lol...didn't you just say you are only 32? Kinda proved my point.
I wasnt arguing with you...nor was I trying to prove you wrong...

Just stating that this thread will turn into a bunch of people saying this, that and everything in between as if its some sort of science to relationships. In reality, making the best decision for you, on your timeline, is the best thing you can do.

KenLee

WKR
Why do all men think they are the best thing to ever happen to a gal?
We have to wade through a bunch of stupid BS to find a decent guy, seems they only want one thing but are rarely good at it, lol.
Glad I found a keeper.
60% of younger females don't want a decent guy. They want mouthy and trouble...especially in public.
Now, mouthy, trouble and smart is the twist that throws all ages off their game. They don't know how to assess that combination.

Great for you on finding your "keeper".

Last edited:
asked her what she wanted and she told me a man no more than 3 years older than her not younger, has a job making 75,000 or more. Doesnt have a kid or an ex wife, she would prefer a virgin. Must seek her out and has to look like a movie star.

send her these

Most people have zero clue of what they're looking for. If i was to look for a video with the stats for her specs, she's mostly looking for a guy thats in probably 10% of the population (not counting the unavailable guys).

I'm gonna toot my horn here. I"m a truthful 6'4", make over $100K, and I'm in above average physical fitness. I account for less than 1% of our population. I've dated a LOT of smoke shows ... But they didn't fit my criteria as partner. I ended compromising on "doesn't have any existing kids" because she fit the bill 100% in every other way shape and form.

Bottom line, guy or girl, you need to have a truthful and honest evaluation of yourself, know what 2-3 characteristics are non negotiable(these should be something like belief/value system, personal responsibility, etc). Then figure out what preferences you have. Preferences can be negotiated (how much money they make, how attractive are they)

You can bump it with a hot chic all day long but if she's ugly inside or a complete mess of a person, then you won't want anything to do with her after date 4.

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Hunted with a guy for years who was constantly bragging about his wife and what a looker she was!
I was in shock first time I saw her!
Just like staring a Berkshire hog in the face! Musta weighed at least 250!
"I don't like skinny women!"
She and her sister went to Dillards in Dallas. They asked a saleswoman where the dresses were.
The lady pointed and said, "The tents are over there." (Tent Dress - a style back in the late 60's, early 70's!)
Pissed, they left Dillards without buying a "dress", tent or otherwise!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I waited until I was 33 to get married (skipped the American women), I’d been living overseas and having good luck with the women, it helps being 6’4 (and an absolute stud) in Asia. I’ve been married 12 years now, we are both doing very well professionally, own a home that is almost paid off, no other debts (vehicles or otherwise). No kids, just some dogs. I get a lot of extra time and money to hunt and fish and travel around.

Pretty far cry from my early 20s when I lived paycheck to paycheck and was going to bars to pick up college chicks.

I’ve see. How American women act once they get married, they start talking back and being argumentative, getting all fat and stuff. That’s a hard pass for me. I have standards.

2muchhp

WKR
Yeah, Its gotta be horrible nowndays

Also- OP, find/get another TV to watch

WKR
Why do all men think they are the best thing to ever happen to a gal?
We have to wade through a bunch of stupid BS to find a decent guy, seems they only want one thing but are rarely good at it, lol.
Glad I found a keeper.
All of the self described "alpha males" has to be enough to gag.

MattB

WKR
When I stopped focusing on what I wanted (mostly looks-based) and focused more on the things that I did not want (shallow, untrustworthy, poor values or decision-making), it helped me start finding a better class of women.

Here in the Silicon Valley, it is pretty funny in that both 20-30 single men and women seek to have a hard time finding quality. Perhaps more of a comment on themselves than their dating pool?

MattB

WKR
I am a fat bald over 50 year old. I look like a Santa Claus understudy most of the time. I was never a super model, and I have been married a couple of times to women that I thought were above my pay grade, and I am currently married to one I am pretty sure knows that she could do better.

So How the Foxtrot do all these Instagram 3's who think they are Real World 8's not understand the laws of supply and demand?

I feel single for any man out there who is looking for a relationship, marriage or a one nighter. American women are kind of physchos now.

Anyone else getting this? Noticed a lot of videos on youtube about. I don't normally watch that kind of trash, but my wife loves to watch trash TV. So I watched, and it is annoying.

Especially you guys in your 20's and 30's. Man those chicks suck.

The better question was why TF were you watching that video in the first place? 😂

Jaker_cc

WKR
I’ve been everything from self centered and shallow in my 20s, to a woman hater in it for body count and arm candy in my late 20s, to extremely humbled and beyond blessed and happier than I ever deserve to be in my early 30s. My wife now is gorgeous inside and out. She is the happiest person I’ve ever known. We share common goals and interests, and we laugh constantly.

The first time I was positive she was my wife is when she told me her bucket list consisted of elk hunting, sleeping in a tent, fishing on a boat, and raising a bottle calf to keep in our yard.

The second time and the time that sealed the deal is when she prayed for me over dinner one night. No one had ever prayed over dinner, much less prayed for me. When I say it hit me hard it really did.

I’m at the age now where I hold people to a higher standard than they hold themselves sometimes. I realize that I hold myself to a higher standard than what I see in society as well. Men and women can both be some of the worst animals on this planet to be around. But nothing beats the company of great people that you know want the best for each other and not just for themselves. Todays generation and yesterdays generation need to get back to substance over looks. Integrity and morals over easy money and status. Be someone that others can love before deciding it’s the opposite sexes fault.

I know when I worked on myself I saw the best results. It can’t be everyone else’s fault every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

send her these

Most people have zero clue of what they're looking for. If i was to look for a video with the stats for her specs, she's mostly looking for a guy thats in probably 10% of the population (not counting the unavailable guys).

I'm gonna toot my horn here. I"m a truthful 6'4", make over $100K, and I'm in above average physical fitness. I account for less than 1% of our population. I've dated a LOT of smoke shows ... But they didn't fit my criteria as partner. I ended compromising on "doesn't have any existing kids" because she fit the bill 100% in every other way shape and form.

Bottom line, guy or girl, you need to have a truthful and honest evaluation of yourself, know what 2-3 characteristics are non negotiable(these should be something like belief/value system, personal responsibility, etc). Then figure out what preferences you have. Preferences can be negotiated (how much money they make, how attractive are they)

You can bump it with a hot chic all day long but if she's ugly inside or a complete mess of a person, then you won't want anything to do with her after date 4.
I was the quite kid in high-school got to college and opened up and dated some girls that were 2-3x outta my league. They was also BAT SHIT CRAZY. one of them threatened to kill herself one night, I picked up ass up and threw her in the yard. Decided I was done dating for a while.
Meet my wife about a year later, she wasn't the woman I was looking for but the one I needed. I was stupid broke putting myself through school the second time and she never cared. We had plenty of homemade deer spaghetti dates. We've been together 11 years, married 2 years now. We've been though cancer, loosing family, our house flooding, and a few other things that I would think would tear people apart (not cheating). Now I'm making 100k+ and our house is paid for and have almost no debit.

But her friend wants what we have without putting in the effort and struggle we've had.

Wrench

WKR
Another piece of advice, be cautious of divorced people. The ability to get divorced is easier than getting married. People can wake up and decide they just don't want to be married any longer. Men will get clobbered in court.

I waited till I was in my 30s and found a great gal that took me from I am never getting married, to this is the one status. I missed my own advice about the divorced part. She had been through 2 but had no kids.

We spent 10 years together and I came home from work to the dear Jon talk. There was nothing I could do to stop it. We had nearly no debt, two kids and a great place....but she was done. 15 years later she has been through 2 more. She's broken.

I've been married to my 2nd wife for a little over 10 years now. My heart broke a little important piece off with my first wife. I still lack trust in the sanctity of marriage. My wife and I have been friends for 30 years and she has only married me. I get treated mostly amazing....but at 46 the hormones started getting messed up and 2 years later it's under control.....but let me say that the 47th year was truly miserable. Menopause is something men cannot wrap their heads around.