Sold 2003 Toyota Tundra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for sale is a 2003 Toyota Tundra. It has ~102,000 miles on it.

It is used but still in great shape. There are some dings, and one scuff on the front right bumper (pictured). But there are zero mechanical issues, and I have a full record of all maintenance done to it dating back to 2012. It has a new Duralast battery from 2022 and new BFG tires from October 2020 with lots of tread left.
Truck would also come with a tonneau cover. It's not pictured, but I can provide pictures for serious inquiries.

Last but not least, and this is the hardest thing to part with, the truck will come with a stellar set of '90s country music cassettes for use while cruising back roads....

Located in Indianapolis. Can send lots more pictures for anyone seriously interested. Just PM me and I’ll send you my cell.

Asking $14,000.

IMG_6433.jpegIMG_6429.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

Pmringer

WKR
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
That is a dandy! If my ‘13 Tacoma was gone I’d be interested. I’m just down the road from you in Batesville.

7mm-08

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Fair price on a wonderful truck. I have a 2003 (same configuration with TRD) in a Limited package with 70K on the odometer. I bought it when I was entertaining the purchase of a new Tacoma in 2021. Super glad I went that direction because I got a better truck AND saved a good amount of money. GLWS. If the frame is solid, this will go quickly.

Appalaskan

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you fit a rear-facing car seat behind the driver or is that out of the question? What’s the attachment mechanism for each side? Thanks.

OP
B
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Can you fit a rear-facing car seat behind the driver or is that out of the question? What’s the attachment mechanism for each side? Thanks.

This did sell; I just updated the listing to say so. But I’ll answer for anyone looking at this make, model, and year. I had to put the rear facing on the opposite side. I even put a front facing on the opposite side. I was always driving solo, so it made sense. My wife would occasionally drive with me, and in that scenario she would have to move the passenger seat to where her knees were almost touching the dash. Great truck, but it definitely gets tight with any type of car seat in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.