WTS 2013 R-Vision Travel Trailer

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It is with a heavy heart that I decided to list my travel trailer for sale. I purchased it a little over a year ago after watching for one for at least a year, if not longer. The reason I am selling is about 6 weeks after I bought it, a piece of property with a cabin hit the market that I couldn't pass up. Add to that, I just closed on purchasing my local Crossfit gym and I just don't have many weekends to use it.

It is a 2013 R-Vision 23' trailer with one slide out that extends the dining room out. There is a queen bed up front, kitchen on the passenger side with bathroom and storage in the back. I really enjoy the amount of storage and counter space in this trailer. Electric awning that works great along with solar panel on the roof that is linked to the batteries. I used it for over a week in Oregon last September and the solar kept the batteries charged the entire time. A big reason I bought it was because it is also very light, around 3800 lbs dry so you don't need a 3/4 ton to pull it. Electric lift and manual jacks. Will also come with sway bars along with chalks etc.

Asking $16k obo but don't HAVE to sell so please only reasonable offers. PM me your email or cell number for more pics and/or details.

Trailer is located in Central Washington