2015 season in photos

Jealous. Great pictures as always Aron. I really like the ones that are darker. Yeah, I know that there is a proper term for that.

Nicely done, really solid photography. Thank you for that brief distraction from the grim reality of sitting at work having burnt all my vacation elk hunting with the whitetail rut just about to fire up.

Sweet photos Aron.
Is that the Brunton Lucy Lantern? It doesn't seem the are made anymore. Suggestions on something similar?
Thanks

Damn Aron , you had an outstanding season. Good for you. Makes me feel like the hunting I do is barely worth it, makes me feel old too. (oh I am old duh) anyway great pics thanks for sharing.

Good stuff right there!!
Makes me miss all of my past hunting partners. I was the youngest out of four of us.I was just a kid compared to the rest. What stories they would tell. They have all passed on. Thanks for bring back some of the memories.

I agree. Excellent photography. Pictures are a reminder of the places we have been, or wish to go. I also was wondering on the green biviy shelters? Congratulations.

Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! I bet there are some amazing stories to go along with the amazing photos!

Top stuff Aron,
Excellent photos, thanks for sharing.
Can you please tell me which tarp this is please?
Thanks,
Grant.

Last edited:
Dude has skills!!!! Fantastic thread! Thanks for sharing. Some truly stunning landscape photography scattered in amongst all the other great photos. What a year!

Back