2016 Intel/Hunt Swap

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone I figured I'd throw this out there, I'm looking to trade info or arrange a hunt swap for the 2016 season. Specifically I'm looking to trade intel or hunt swap a Western WA OTC Roosevelt archery elk hunt for a Northern CA blacktail hunt. The area is open to branch antlered bulls, three point or better and the season runs mid September (these are true Roosevelts west of I-5). This is an open access hunt, public lands and private timber company land (NO access fee required) with walk-in and bike-in access. The better physical shape you are in the better, I have gone 3-for-3 on 5x5 bulls the past three years. I would like to get solid info on Northern CA blacktails, namely archery season. Not too concerned on the trophy quality of animals, just looking for an experience and time in the woods. If this perks your interest let me know, I can also pass along intel on Kodiak Sitka Blacktails, Area 9E Alaskan moose hunts, and Olympic Peninsula (Washington) Blacktails. Let me know, I can send additional info/pictures if requested. Thanks in advance.

~Mathews