2019 Sitka Gear Videos

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I like the looks of that kelvin hoodie. as far as noise how is that face fabric?
Its has the same 4 stretch fabric as most sleeping bags so the sound isn't bad but it does sound like when you're in a goose down sleeping bag and move in it. The sound doesn't carry far but it does make noise.

Hope that helps; I can try something else if you need me to elaborate more.

Last edited:
OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
5 weeks no video on mountain jacket

Unfortunately we have not been able to make the videos as fast as anticipated. The shop has been quite busy with the last two large shipments of Sitka. Ground Forest has been the priority lately. We just finished editing a new video last night, and more will follow next week.

NEWYORKHILLBILLY

Lil-Rokslider
Unfortunately we have not been able to make the videos as fast as anticipated. The shop has been quite busy with the last two large shipments of Sitka. Ground Forest has been the priority lately. We just finished editing a new video last night, and more will follow next week.
Ground Forest is that a new pattern?

OP
1shotgear

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Ground Forest is that a new pattern?

Ground Forest is an exclusive Optifade pattern for the European market, however we have worked out a deal with Sitka Gear to distribute the full range of products for domestic sale. The products available in Optifade Ground Forest are a selection of some of the best items from all Sitka Optifade patterns. We have 46 styles in stock.

You can find the Ground Forest collection here, and our overview of the pattern here.