2019 Sitka Stuff

Thought there was a thread on this but I can’t find it.

Saw some vids on the newer whitetail stuff posted here and elsewhere.

I got to fondle some of it at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg today. Seems like a nice, thoughtful evolution of the jacket.

I also saw a set of subalpine rain gear that I am pretty sure was the new cloudburst. Looks like a few tweaks here or there but the most obvious change was reinforcement patches on the knees.

Like a dummy, I didn’t take any pics though.

Seems like some nice improvements to existing pieces. But if they have anything really “new” for 2019 it wasn’t on display in Harrisburg.

OP
Desk Jockey
Videos describe it pretty well but the biggest change on the whitetail stuff is the movement of some pockets and removal of Berber in areas where it would hinder bow shooting and on lower legs for burrs. Collar now let’s you remove jacket while staying attached to tree in your tether / harness. Awesome stuff for sure.

sneaky

"DADDY"
The rain gear with the reinforced knees would be the Stormfront. No upper zipper pockets on the rain jackets just hand pockets, pretty much same on the pants. They really cut out a lot of unnecessary pockets on the rain gear. Redesigned hoods.Fanatic jacket now comes in a left or right hand shooter version. Agree that the safety harness flap on the fanatic jacket is an improvement. Different material in mountain jacket and vest, quieter. Different printing process on their gear, all new base layer materials. Lots of changes you wouldn't notice without really digging, or being familiar with the older pieces. Oh, new Gore Tex material in the rain gear Pro 2.0

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thought there was a thread on this but I can’t find it.

Saw some vids on the newer whitetail stuff posted here and elsewhere.

I got to fondle some of it at the Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg today. Seems like a nice, thoughtful evolution of the jacket.

I also saw a set of subalpine rain gear that I am pretty sure was the new cloudburst. Looks like a few tweaks here or there but the most obvious change was reinforcement patches on the knees.

Like a dummy, I didn’t take any pics though.

Seems like some nice improvements to existing pieces. But if they have anything really “new” for 2019 it wasn’t on display in Harrisburg.

We have all the info live now for the 2019 Sitka Gear in Subalpine and Open Country, including new products like the Traverse Pant and Kelvin Active Hoody. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Many products were updated this year. Pre-orders will ship out late April.