2021 Best Wild Sheep Photo Contest, sponsored by Stone Glacier

Aksnagger

FNG
11 years of trying to get my best freind do a sheep hunt paid off opening day. The stock starting at 2am and adventure will be forever remembered. Ironically, this sheep was 11 years old and 39 5/8. Not bad for his first sheep!97009B58-B23B-4740-8D09-2AF63160BFEF.jpeg

Last edited:

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Sneaking my once in a lifetime miracle Arizona Nelsoni ram I took today under the deadline…you know the AZ season goes till 12/31. That’s a lot of pressure! Lefty goes 39” on the long horn. Heck of a story with this one.

Attachments

• C0124A69-AF86-4E83-8B2A-E3EB852EA281.jpeg
    C0124A69-AF86-4E83-8B2A-E3EB852EA281.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

thanks for the entries! Many more members followed the rules this year and only posted one picture—me and the mods thank you-thank you!

Since today is the last day to enter, please make sure you’ve only posted one picture per animal. If there are multiple pics of same animal, we won’t consider any of them. It just takes too much time to reach out to people to fix and delays voting while we wait for a response. Of course if you killed multiple animals, post up a pic of each (we prefer separate posts for different animals).

I’ll close the thread later tonight (around 7PM MTN Time), so get your entries in!

Then staff will pick the finalists (usually around 10) and I’ll create a new thread in this forum where members can start casting votes. I’ll post a notification in this thread when the voting opens, so hit the watch button top right of lead post if you want to be notified.

Thanks

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The thread is open for a few hours to fix some previous entries entered on wrong accounts. Deadline for new entries has passed.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, official winners from the voting thread here

First place for the Stone Glacier's KY 5900/X-curve Frame

@ejs21

Second place for the Stone Glacier's Skyscraper 2P Tent

@akbrett

Congrats you two!!!!!!

Hit me in a PM within 10 days to claim your prize and I’ll get you hooked up the Stone Glacier Crew

For everyone who entered, a big thanks from the Rokstaff, we appreciate you helping make this place what it is, and congrats on some nice looking rams