Sold 2021 Bushmen Archery American Native full Custom Longbow for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am selling my Bushmen Archery American Native Longbow born on 7/14/21 with Paperwork 62 inch reflex/deflex Carbon takedown 2 piece Longbow Spartan Series. Steve Jewett not only makes great bows he is an artist through in through. This American Native is 62 inches long 54#@28" and is good out to a 30 inch draw. The lay up is Bambo Cores with G10 riser and Carbon Fiber Vaneers. This bow has alot of his addon options and all of that is gone over in the paperwork that comes with the bow. Base Price for a Spartan Series bow from Bushmen starts at 1600$ and goes up from there with the options you add. This bow was just south of 2000$ when purchased in July. The bow was also tapped for a Bowspider on the side of the riser you can attach to your belt or pack for an easy hands free carry option. The American Native has the Smooth draw Technology which makes the draw cycle super smooth. This is a custom bow made by one person and he puts his heart into every bow he builds. You can see more about the quality of his work on his website at http://bushmenbows.com/
I took this bow in from someone local here in Colorado but Im a 31 inch draw as much as it pains me to sell it I already worked out an order with Steve for a bow that will be suitable for my draw length. Im looking for 1700$ for this beauty. You will be hard press to find a nicer more forgiving and faster longbow out there. I take paypal I will assume the fees and ship it and insure it, on my dime. US50 States only unless your assuming shipping and taxes for your country.

Here is a short video Steve has on his Instagram of this bow https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZs6jNASD8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Attachments

• Bushmen Native American Spartan.JPG
    Bushmen Native American Spartan.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 19
  • Bushmen.JPG
    Bushmen.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Bushmen2.JPG
    Bushmen2.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Bushmen3.JPG
    Bushmen3.JPG