2022 Rokslide Cold Bow Challenge Q&A Thread

68Plexi

WKR
I understand this has been said a bunch already, but I think it’s good to keep repeating. A big THANK YOU to Robby and all the mods here!

Thanks for pushing me to get my bow out in April. Thanks for pushing me to practice so my MER can grow. Thanks for helping me get a realistic understanding of my limitations by only taking one cold shot per day. Thanks to all the sponsors of this site and this who donate to the challenge. Very much appreciated!

Lastly, as a self admitted gear head, I really like seeing everyone’s setups. Bows, targets, arrows, releases. All of it. Thanks for putting this on guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I understand this has been said a bunch already, but I think it’s good to keep repeating. A big THANK YOU to Robby and all the mods here!

Thanks for pushing me to get my bow out in April. Thanks for pushing me to practice so my MER can grow. Thanks for helping me get a realistic understanding of my limitations by only taking one cold shot per day. Thanks to all the sponsors of this site and this who donate to the challenge. Very much appreciated!

Lastly, as a self admitted gear head, I really like seeing everyone’s setups. Bows, targets, arrows, releases. All of it. Thanks for putting this on guys!

And thank you back

3pointer

Lil-Rokslider
Hey fellas , kudos to guys pushing themselves , I’ve noticed people shrinking their targets !!! That’s not me , I have enough trouble hitting a 9” target !! But just wanted to give recognition that’s awesome and great practice 👊

I'm also having trouble finding any way to edit my post Robby, tried re-logging in, full site, mobile, and tapatalk to no avail.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Ugh, I just moved and I'm without a target. I need to get to the store so I can get in on this. Look forward to it every year!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey fellas , kudos to guys pushing themselves , I’ve noticed people shrinking their targets !!! That’s not me , I have enough trouble hitting a 9” target !! But just wanted to give recognition that’s awesome and great practice 👊
Me too! Thinking about going elk hunting

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also having trouble finding any way to edit my post Robby, tried re-logging in, full site, mobile, and tapatalk to no avail.
Is it possible that you haven’t used the site for a while? Or at least have not posted in a long time? I checked your account and it said you were not an active member and that’s what I’m finding on these ones that people have had a hard time posting. Let me know

Is it possible that you haven’t used the site for a while? Or at least have not posted in a long time? I checked your account and it said you were not an active member and that’s what I’m finding on these ones that people have had a hard time posting. Let me know

I'm not too brilliant, but can you post and not be an active member?

Might not be well known, but ....

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not too brilliant, but can you post and not be an active member?

Might not be well known, but ....

I don’t know. when I look in peoples accounts that aren’t having problem, there’s a little box that says they’re an active member. But the two that have had problems, That box is not checked. This is Ryan’s territory. So I really don’t know more than that.

I don’t know. when I look in peoples accounts that aren’t having problem, there’s a little box that says they’re an active member. But the two that have had problems, That box is not checked. This is Ryan’s territory. So I really don’t know more than that.

Seems a few quirks have been taking place, like an update changed things.

When I go to quote someone, it removes me from the thread, like I selected a sub-thread almost, or something different. I can't scroll back up to see previous posts, or quote an additional person in the thread.

But yeah, way over my pay grade.
@Jskaanland maybe?

I just recently started using the site again after a while of not posting.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RMM

WKR

When I go to quote someone, it removes me from the thread, like I selected a sub-thread almost, or something different. I can't scroll back up to see previous posts, or quote an additional person in the thread.

@Jskaanland maybe?
I've noticed the same thing. Also when I click the little notification bell it takes me to a completely different page rather than the little dropdown that it used to.

The site for me that last couple days, when I click on the alerts it drops down over the main page, but then before I can click on the alert it swaps pages to the full page of alerts.
Something wierd is happening.

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member

@Jskaanland maybe?
Don't blame me I've been traveling with my family!!! I'm assuming it was an update, it's been opening new pages for me when I'm looking into users verses a popup.

Edit... blame me for new users not being able to edit. I changed it so new users can't edit, to prevent spammers from adding links after the fact. That being said @robby denning all users should be set now.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just recently started using the site again after a while of not posting.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

OK well maybe that’s what’s causing it then. Let me know if you’re not able to edit now.