2023 Utah pronghorn back from taxidermist

MarkOrtiz

Lil-Rokslider
Great looking buck, and cool mount too. Have a story behind the hunt? It looks like you are out in the middle of a valley.

OP
Littlebrookie
That is a great looking mount and he is a Boomer! Where did you find him, generally that is?
I taped him out at 77 green. Although I don't claim to be a great scorer. Kinda tricky where some of the measurements line up on the bumps . I played it safe, he may have squeaked in green but after the dry I don't know. He's close enough I've considered taking it to an official scorer. He'd go P&Y no doubt tho!

Thanks

Greenhorn

Lil-Rokslider
What a cool looking buck! Congrats. I've got my fingers crossed for Utah antelope, but odds aren't good for me as a NR, even with 15 points.

OP
Littlebrookie
@Littlebrookie do you have any live pictures of that buck? He is neat.
Sadly no I don't. To be honest going into the hunt I had low expectations as I was hunting antelope with a bow. I was not gonna be picky. This buck just happened to be the 2nd one of the day to present an opportunity. I blew a stalk on the 1st. This buck knew I was there but wanted his does on the other side of this dry ditch I was in so bad he just kept on walking to me.