2024 Montana tags are out!!!

BrentH

WKR
Drew with 2 points so this will be my first time going since 2019.

Drew the Big Game Combo General Tag. NR 2 points. I've previously only had Elk tags in CO. Excited for the opportunity to hunt Muley's along with Elk in November.

Every time I've been Elk hunting, I've had multiple Mule Deer Bucks within a 100 yards.

OP
MightyMatt

MightyMatt

Lil-Rokslider
Beat the odds and got my deer combo, get to hunt with my sons again this year...good news.
I took my dad a couple years ago. First out of state hunt of his life at 66 years old. We had a great hunt and a great trip overall. This was his first mule deer, a 160" typical. I had been to that area a couple times and had an idea of where to start but I was completely happy heading home at that point. It was only the end of the first day of a two week trip... dad's give up allot for their kids. I was thrilled to get him on a great representative of the area and to be able to give back to a man who gave up allot in his life for me. Hopefully you and your son can experience what has been happening since man first sharpened a stick realized we were meant to hunt and eat meat. Good luck this season!

Attachments

• 20211024_171720.jpg
    20211024_171720.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 61

MNGrouser

FNG
My dad and I both drew so we get to head back to Northeast Montana again! I'm super pumped.

asimpso94

FNG
Good luck to everyone. Montana mulies were my very first western big game hunt. Had the time of my life