2024 NRL Hunter schedule

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
Well, the 2024 NRL Hunter schedule is mostly up. Attached is a list of dates and when registration opens up. My plan is to hit the Whitetail Madness, Snakeriver Outdoorsmans and the Hornady Precision Hunter matches. However, retirement from the military and starting a new job my alter those plans. Anyone else making plans to hit some of these?
5119230fa72ce9eae3b9528b1e2c7e4f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I'm planning to shoot a few of them.

Hopefully
MDT Hunter Challenge
Snakeriver Outdoorsman
Leupold Relentless Rifleman
Rough Rider Rumble
and possibly a couple others.

WKR

WKR
Following

Will register for the MDT challenge. It'll be my first match.

Lawnboi

WKR
I’m screwed for all of them that are nearby work nearly every one for both days. Will shoot a few of the 1 days in Iowa.

Really want to shoot that ND match but we will see if that’s an option early next year.

OP
kharb22

kharb22

Lil-Rokslider
25 Creedmoor is all done up for open heavy this season. I've got plenty of weight leftover if I wanted to add some.
3ffdcf6486d958193743593acfd998f7.jpg
272a176097ead91700f5ebef1f20eb48.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Jimbee

WKR
I'm 30 minutes from the Decorah, IA matches. Planning on going to most of them as life allows. I attended 2 last year, it was fun and great practice.

Jimbee

WKR
Correct, I used my tikka 223/6x swfa the last match. I was happy with how I shot, but completely whiffed a 700 yd station when the wind picked up and had a little trouble picking a few smaller targets out of some shadows. My eyes aren't great and I'm new to the rifle game, fwiw.

Lawnboi

WKR
Correct, I used my tikka 223/6x swfa the last match. I was happy with how I shot, but completely whiffed a 700 yd station when the wind picked up and had a little trouble picking a few smaller targets out of some shadows. My eyes aren't great and I'm new to the rifle game, fwiw.

Perfect, hopefully I’ll see you at a few. I have ever done a one day there but did shoot the 2 day, it was a good time. Only other thing they worried me with the 223 is spotters not seeing the impacts, knowing a lot of the plates are larger.

Jimbee

WKR
Perfect, hopefully I’ll see you at a few. I have ever done a one day there but did shoot the 2 day, it was a good time. Only other thing they worried me with the 223 is spotters not seeing the impacts, knowing a lot of the plates are larger.
It was definitely harder for spotters to see impacts with my little pop gun, but in my sample of 2 matches, everyone was laid back and there to help each other and have fun. I'm going to show up with my heavy ish 6mmGT next time.

Lawnboi

WKR
It was definitely harder for spotters to see impacts with my little pop gun, but in my sample of 2 matches, everyone was laid back and there to help each other and have fun. I'm going to show up with my heavy ish 6mmGT next time.
Weight isn’t a thing either? In that case I have more options.

Or I could just load a bdl again, it wasn’t the end of the world.

Jimbee

WKR
Weight isn’t a thing either? In that case I have more options.

Or I could just load a bdl again, it wasn’t the end of the world.
No power factor or weight. I was asked the weight of my gun, can't remember exactly why, possibly for a tie breaker? My 6gt is just under 12lbs anyway

March/April is the primary time i have time to shoot and those 1 day IA matches aren't too far. Where does one register for them? When do they open for registration?

Wyo_hntr

WKR
No power factor or weight. I was asked the weight of my gun, can't remember exactly why, possibly for a tie breaker? My 6gt is just under 12lbs anyway
So let's say I just want to go shoot at the WY, I don't have to worry about power factor? (Will be shooting a 6cm)

Wyo_hntr

WKR
We were talking specifically about the one day events
Ahh so it's different at two days? Or is there a way to just shoot "outside the regs"? I'll go read up on their site....

Edit: looks like the "skills division" is what I need