2024 Swarovski coming out with anything new?

repins05

WKR
Anybody have inside info on Swarovski coming out with a new optic? Curious because 2023 had some specific sales on units that are unlike Swarovski making me think they are thinning the inventory for something new.

here comes the Swarovski bashing but I am a Swarovski fan.

Gaspowered

FNG
Classified Approved
Anyone noticed on the Swarovski website, that the "Fall/Christmas Sale" prices are now the "regular" prices?

Cheers

JJ1179

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Anybody have inside info on Swarovski coming out with a new optic? Curious because 2023 had some specific sales on units that are unlike Swarovski making me think they are thinning the inventory for something new.

here comes the Swarovski bashing but I am a Swarovski fan.
I’m a huge Swaro fan too! I love my scopes, spotters, and NL’s.

bpurtz

WKR
Another vote for NL 15’s. I read on a birding site that they would release something new on the 8th which is tomorrow. The post didn’t say what and of course this is strictly a rumor.
I was curious and searched through a birding site - interestingly the bird people seem to want low magnification optics like 5x25 NL or 8x42 with image stabilization. The hunters want 15x NL and/or high magnification image stabilization. I'm guessing the world has more bird people than hunters...

Kenn

Lil-Rokslider
A super ugly image stabilized Swaro? Nope, apparently it will identify birds. There is one coming out next year that will score antlers :).

Last edited: