2024 Swarovski coming out with anything new?

A super ugly image stabilized Swaro? Nope, apparently it will identify birds. There is one coming out next year that will score antlers :).
Not an IS one unfortunately. Apparently it has some kind of integrated machine components and "utilizes" the new A.I. fad to help with animal tracking. The third tube is supposedly a camera.

I guess a lot of this depends on personal preference and is really going to boil down to how good the camera is. Initial thoughts are that there's not much of a customer base for it in that the ID'ing is probably not good enough for expert-level folks while the cost of entry is too prohibitive for beginners who might get some use out of it.

roweraay

FNG
Classified Approved
NL 15’s yes please, make an 18 while you’re at it.

Honestly guessing size 50 objectives on the NL’s
For an 18 (and even a 15), going with 56mm would be a better pairing than a 50mm objective. With a 50mm paired with the 18x, the exit pupil would be tiny (less than 3mm), and barely usable at dusk.

For an 18 (and even a 15), going with 56mm would be a better pairing than a 50mm objective. With a 50mm paired with the 18x, the exit pupil would be tiny (less than 3mm), and barely usable at dusk.
I didn't communicate clearly, I meant 12, 8, 10 x 50 are probably next up

I hope they make a 15 or 18 x56 NL