2024 Utah Proposal Podcast Comments!

@robby denning you nailed that podcast. Took the words right out of my mouth! I wanted to join in and give my 2 cents so bad, but you covered me. Dustin seems like a good dude and I respect him. With that said Dustin was a little off on a few numbers and facts.

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
Left out a few units that they are involving in the new study, but you covered that. Was a a little off on the details of the weapon restrictions. Also stated the pine valley is managed at 15 to 18 bucks per does, it's actually 18 to 20. Those are just a few off the top of my head I remember.

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
Also, I would love to see the proposals pass. Let's try some new things let's see if it improves the hunting. Let's quit cutting tags. I think some people have been calling for changes like this for some time but now when the rubber is meeting the road they're starting to pucker up. I hope the wildlife board votes it through.

People want bigger bucks but then they complain when Utah wants to cut technology. I guarantee you that Boulder unit would have some big bucks with the severe weapon restrictions they are placing on it after a couple years, all the while not cutting tags.