WTS/WTT 22 Creedmoor Custom: Bighorn Origin, Proof, Manners, Trigger Tech, Kampfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’m testing the waters with this one, not being sure I want to part with it. I just had the rifle built. Here are the components:
  • Bighorn Origin SA, bolt modified by Bighorn for correct cock-on-close with TT trigger
  • Proof Sendero Light 24”, 8 twist with 5/8x24 threads and thread protector
  • Trigger Tech Primary
The barreled action was assembled by Nemesis Machine in Butte, MT. Here is a link to the 24HCF thread where I bought the BA: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...67/re-22-creedmoor-bighorn-proof#Post14965767

I sent the barreled action to Karl Kampfeld along with a brand new Manners MCS-SL Elite Carbon GAP camo stock and BDL bottom metal. Karl pillar-bedded the stock and cerakoted the receiver, bottom metal, barrel shank, muzzle steel and thread protector. The completed rifle looks awesome, but I’m not sure I’m fully committed to the 22 Creedmoor. Perhaps there’s someone else here that would more fully appreciate this rifle. 160-170 rounds down the tube per the original owner and I have not fired the assembled custom. It’s obviously a lightweight but I don’t have scales here with me to give you the exact weight.

I’d like to get $2,800 shipped for it and believe that’s a fair price considering the components and the quality of gunsmithing work. Ships from an individual to your FFL. Drop me a PM if you have questions. I would also be interested in a trade for a Rifles Inc. Strata or something else interesting. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_7521.JPGIMG_7528.JPGIMG_7522.JPGIMG_7523.JPGIMG_7524.JPGIMG_7525.JPGIMG_7526.JPGIMG_7527.JPGIMG_7531.JPGIMG_7536.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.