23 hunt with Ram.

Akselaken

FNG
Hunted with Ram sept. 9-15th. Overall had a really good hunt. Only downfall was we were by other hunters. Cant really blame them because another transporter was dumping people wherever they could. Not going to name them but im sure if you do enought homework you can figure it out. After talking to several groups before and after most had the same expierence withh this other transporter. Alot of them were not even seeing a caribou in 7 days. Some got pulled from field 2 days early because weather coming in. Im glad we chose to go with ram. Our group went 4 for 4 and saw plenty of animala. Gear and food was just as described. I plan on booking another trip with them soon. Just wanted to let everyone know what i personally saw on our trip and to make sure to do your homework. Screenshot_20230915_065224_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230919_104826_978.jpg
    IMG_20230919_104826_978.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 112

Loco4dux

WKR
Glad you had a good hunt with Ram. I’m looking at doing this hunt and also think you should name the outfit. Or send me a message if you don’t mind.

Atleast your transporter took you. We paid over $6000 and the transporter refuses to take hunters due to the closure. Has been pushing the hunt back for 3 years. Asked for money back and he refuses.

Glad you had success

Can you share where Ram dropped you? I hunted with the other guys and didn't experience your success.

OP
A

Akselaken

FNG
We were dropped on a river. Luck played a big part of it im sure but that is hunting. Arctic air was the other outfitter flying in same river. I know they had 3 camps within 10 miles and ram had 2. The other ram group of 4 tagged out as well. State trooper who checked us said camps to our south had seen very few and none shot. I was told arctic is flying in twice the amount of hunters as ram with the same amount of planes. How true that is i dont knlw but judging of amount of hunters at hotel i bet it is true if not more.

Otty0914

FNG
I remember seeing the trooper flying into your camps from our glassing knoll! You are 100% correct.

hoodb

FNG
I'm happy you had a good hunting trip with Ram from September 9-15th, even though there were other hunters around. You did really well, getting all the animals you wanted, and you're thinking of booking with them again soon.