25 creed speed

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Did you ever build this rifle? Just ordered a proof cf 24” for my 25 creed NRL Hunter build. I’m a little worried about meeting power factor.
Yes but haven't done load development yet.
If you are worried about power factor and don't want to go with a plus P throat, pm me. I have found a solution.

chav0_12

FNG
Yes but haven't done load development yet.
If you are worried about power factor and don't want to go with a plus P throat, pm me. I have found a solution.
What’s the solution? I’m thinking about building one but worried about PF and barrel length. I’d like a dual purpose NRL/PRS type of rifle. I was considering doing a 6.5 and 6mm Creedmoor barrel, but I’d rather not swap them out so splitting the difference is ideal. Of course a 6.5 would fill both, but I already have one in a hunting rifle.

khuber84

WKR
What’s the solution? I’m thinking about building one but worried about PF and barrel length. I’d like a dual purpose NRL/PRS type of rifle. I was considering doing a 6.5 and 6mm Creedmoor barrel, but I’d rather not swap them out so splitting the difference is ideal. Of course a 6.5 would fill both, but I already have one in a hunting rifle.
2815fps is all that's necessary to make power factor. Run a 26" light palma or bull sporter barrel. My first 3 25cm barrels were 26" and 2900+ with rl16 and 131 aces was pretty easy to achieve. Mid 2800 is doable with H4350 all day.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Black hole bullets 145 grain .257 projectiles will make power factor out of a short barrel.