2xl OR Helium2 Rain Jacket $48

Tank76

FNG
Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jfs82

WKR
Anyone know how these fit? I am more towards the XL size but as long as these arent cut real big then I don't care if my rain layer is a little big?

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Anyone know how these fit? I am more towards the XL size but as long as these arent cut real big then I don't care if my rain layer is a little big?

I ordered one, if you wan to risk waiting a week, I can let you know. My guess is on the slim side since it is likely meant for the backpacking crowd who wouldn't have on a lot of layers.

Yeah I’m 6’3” 225# athletic build, and I have an xl. I can wear it over a kuiu xl superdown jacket without compressing the insulation.

jfs82

WKR
Mine came yesterday, noisy yes, but that seems small considering if youre wearing it it's probably raining pretty good. And I agree it's small for a 2xl, but thats perfect because I was afraid it would be too big. Super light, pretty happy with it so far.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Mine came yesterday, noisy yes, but that seems small considering if youre wearing it it's probably raining pretty good. And I agree it's small for a 2xl, but thats perfect because I was afraid it would be too big. Super light, pretty happy with it so far.

Mine came in an envelope, I had a WTF moment before I actually saw that it was in there. I could care less about the noise also.

JonS

WKR
Looked like a magazine. Showed to wife and she said tag still on it probably added 1/2 the weight to it when I handed it to her. It seems small for a 2xl for sure. I'm 4'28" tall and 214 lbs (coming down still). It fits like lots of xl stuff for me. Can get a puffy under it I'm sure, but it was 84 today and I didn't wanna sweat again. It might be noisy, but no noisier than rain on the ground or me walking.