3 for 3 in Colorado

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
Just got back from a successful 3rd season trip to Colorado. After a tough first couple days, we were able to go 3 for 3 on 3 consecutive days. All 4 pointers, unfortunately my cousins buck broke off the back fork sometime between when we located him on Sunday morning and when he shot him on Thursday. All in all it was a great trip.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 393
  • Kyle.jpg
    Kyle.jpg
    538.6 KB · Views: 391
  • Ryan.JPG
    Ryan.JPG
    518.8 KB · Views: 391

SteveCNJ

WKR
Classified Approved
Congrats! Also did Colorado 3rd rifle having to go OTC after the unit we had tags for was closed due to fires. Saw many cows, no bulls. Tag soup, again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nic
Just got back from a successful 3rd season trip to Colorado. After a tough first couple days, we were able to go 3 for 3 on 3 consecutive days. All 4 pointers, unfortunately my cousins buck broke off the back fork sometime between when we located him on Sunday morning and when he shot him on Thursday. All in all it was a great trip.
Nice bucks! I was able to connect on my first Colorado buck as well. Will be trying to hunt there more. Lots of deer. Tag took 8 points to draw.

Attachments

• 20201113_100657.jpg
    20201113_100657.jpg
    570 KB · Views: 78
OP
BigShane54

BigShane54

Lil-Rokslider
Nice bucks! I was able to connect on my first Colorado buck as well. Will be trying to hunt there more. Lots of deer. Tag took 8 points to draw.

Awesome buck man! Nice work