30 Nosler Brass

FURMAN

WKR
I am "chill". It makes zero difference to me what you do or do not use. What does matter is when people bash something they have never used. On the flip side I do not understand people who tout a product as the best available and have never used it. Good to hear you are willing to try. I will try ADG 30 Nosler if it comes out. Just because the cartridges I used it in were not impressive to me does not mean the 30N brass will be the same but there are people saying it will make or brake the 30N and I just do not agree. The 30N Nosler brass has actually been better than other Nosler cartridge brass I have tried. I am still looking forward to testing the Bertram 30 Nosler brass. My past experience has shown Bertram brass to hold up very well.

Out of curiosity how many in this thread even have a 30 Nolser?

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Count me having as having one. Just in the process of load development. Nosler brass, 215 Bergers.

Randy

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I don’t have a 30N but I have reloaded for two of them. That caliber seems very underrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broz

WKR
I don’t have a 30N but I have reloaded for two of them. That caliber seems very underrated.

It's a great cartridge. I have been hunting and shooting one for 2 yrs now. Wolf, dozens of long range elk, a few great mule deer, a great White tail deer and a Moose so far. Mine sends the 215 at 3100 from a 28" over VV N-570 in Nosler brass. Here is a list of this past seasons elk alone that I can remember. 651, 770, 787, 838, 850, 887, 937 and 1064 yards. All one and done.

Its a great combo, ballistically pretty close to the 300 win mag. But offers a little shorter loaded length and no belt if that appeals to you.

Jeff