300 blackout subs for deer?

I just got a suppressor and I got to thinking, are there any subsonic 300 blackout ammo that would be viable for deer under 70 yards? In my woods 70 is a long shot. I have access to further shooting but I can’t help but think that a subsonic suppressed rifle with a bullet that would expand at those velocities would be awesome. I’ve heard of controlled chaos. Anyone have experience with those? Anything else?

Taudisio

WKR
Under 70 yards? Absolutely! I was forced to shoot a doe at 35-40 yards with a suppressed 9mm shooting 147s while at work. The brain had to be tested so I shot her behind the shoulder. She was sick and didn’t go 10 yards but was down in under seconds. I cannot recommend 300blk rounds, but Hornady make some subsonic expanding rounds I would look at.

duffman

FNG
I’ve used the Discreet’s expander bullet in my own sub hand loads, as long as you don’t hit a shoulder blade it’s usually a DRT kill around 50 yards.

davidsapp

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve killed two with the Hornady. Both about 40ish yard shots. One 9 point ran about 80 yards, doe ran about 20. I think that it’s an ok load as long as you have a bow hunting mindset when using it.

Bert01

FNG
I’ve done it with 225 match and 208 amax. As was said before if you have a bow hunting mindset it works.

JRS3

FNG
I have used subs from a .300 BLK on deer and hogs and I choose to use supersonic ammo pretty much exclusively due to underwhelming performances with subs. However, you have a desire so try the Hornady 190s or the expanding bullets from Gorilla. The bow shot mentality is solid advice.

Weldor

WKR
Seen 2 small Texas whitetails hit at 80 yrds or so, not impressed at all. One just ran along the ribs and made a mess, the other stopped about mid liver. Even with supers the 300 BO sounds like a 22. Way better performer with supers IMHO.