300 PRC 1-8 twist 180-225 gr bullets

Foster_65

FNG
good afternoon
I'm highly considering the ridgeline FFT in the 300 PRC. looking at this mainly for a lightweight packable elk rifle. id ideally like to shoot around a 200gr bullet. looking at the 200gr Nosler AB. i don't intend to shoot over 800 yards with his rifle. I'm concerned that the 8 twist might be to much for bullets this light. id like to know everyone's thoughts and experiences. is an 8 twist ok for this, would i NEED to shoot 225gr and up or will good 180 handle the fast twist ok? being this is primarily for an elk rifle id like use a well constructed preferably bonded bullet. i just dont have the confidence in the ELDX type bullets although i think they are fine if you have a broadside shot. I would be concerned on quartering shots or lack of penetration on close shots (most likely where i hunt). Maybe im barking up the wrong tree but im a big fan of the ridgeline and thats the only twist option. my other option might be fierce carbon rouge which has a 9 twist. wondering if anyone has any experience with a 8 twist PRC that is shooting bullets under 225 gr and how they are performing.

I have 22'' Proof Barrel 1 in 8 that shoots factory 212 and 225 1/2moa. i have Retumbo , H-1000 and N570 that I will be working on with 215 Bergers 220gr ELD-X and 230gr A-Tips. All I want to do is hit a 8'' steal plate at 1400 yds.